THIRTY FIVE: HAIR DYE

CINDYS POV

OKAY SO SCHOOL WAS BORING

OKAY SO SCHOOL WAS BORING. We had normal boring classes. I managed to avoid Stacey the whole day by sticking with Mikey as he seems to think he has a restraining order against her, and now we are back home getting ready to dye our hair. IM SO FUCKING EXCITED GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

"BYEEEEE HAVE FUN SHOPPINGGGG MAKE SURE TO GET ME SOME CLOTHESSS" i say to all the boys except Mikey. We decided to send them to town to get them and us some new clothes as we didnt want them to see what colour hair dye we are using. I run back upstairs and open the bathroom door, watching with a smile on my face as Mikey applies the colour to Bries hair which was once brunette. Suprisingly, Mikey knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to dying hair as he learnt how to do it when Jada had to keep dying her hair dark brunette for the sake of her not liking her light brown curls, shes apparently very picky when it comes to hair colour. Oh and Sasha and Jada both said they werent going to get their hair dyed because they just got theirs done so they've gone out to find us all dresses for a gala which is coming up, but they both refused to go with the boys though because apparently they would only pick the revealing ones...which is probably true.
After 2 hours of gossiping and hair dying Lucy and Bries hair were finished. We all smiled at each other and they both gave Mikey a hug before dissapearing off to get photos of their matching hair.
I then sit down and hand Mikey the dye that i want him to use whilst smirking at him. "Your going full our then eh?" He asked me whilst mixing the lotions together. "Yupppp, gotta make a statement, besides its only for a week!" i say whilst laughing and picking up my phone which had 5 messages from Blake.

From: The guy i think is kinda cute💕

Oi what shops do you like
Sent at 3:15pm

Cindy reply
Sent at 3:16pm

CINDY
Sent at 3:17pm

Okay im going in the shops i want you to shop in
Sent at 3:18pm

You're a 32 DD right? :) x
Sent at 3:25pm

To: The guy i now hate💕