SEVENTEEN: BARBIE

BLAKE'S POV

I FEEL BAD FOR CINDY, some of her closest friends are obviously backstabbing her, it just doesn't make sense

I FEEL BAD FOR CINDY, some of her closest friends are obviously backstabbing her, it just doesn't make sense...why would they do it, the thought of them wanting to hurt Cindy just builds anger up inside of me. And no i will not admit to liking her, to be honest i don't really know what me and Cindy are at the moment but...I'll wait until she is ready to go out...that's if she wants to be in a relationship with me.
Anyway we are currently in the car and driving into school, Cindy starts laughing as all of the girls pull their skirts up and tops down as they recognize my registration plate which is "BLAK3". As i pull up in my space Cindy's phone starts to ring, she mouths to me to wait in the car for a bit whilst she takes the call. "si padre (yes father)?" I hear Cindy say, weird...she never calls him father so I'm guessing he must be in a buisness meeting. "Cindy, io e Haille stiamo facendo un viaggio di lavoro in Francia insieme ai genitori di Blake, quindi ho bisogno che entrambi viviate insieme nella nostra casa, poiché sarete più al sicuro e potrete conoscerci. Puoi chiedere ai tuoi amici di stare con te se vuoi e di dire a blake tutto questo perché so che è accanto a te. ti amo vederti in 3 mesi stupendi. (Cindy, Hailee and I are on a business trip to France with Blake's Father, so I need you both (cindy and blake) to live together in our house, because you will be safer and you can get to know each other, you can ask your friends to stay with you if you want to. Say all of this to blake because I know he is next to you, I love you gorgeous, see you in 3 months.)
"Okay wait 3 MONT- HE HUNG UP ON MY THE LITTLE DICK" i hear Cindy say which makes me chuckle. "You're going to have to deal with me for 3 months, thats a blessing" i tell her as she rolls her eyes smirking, "yeah well it isnt as bad as putting up with Mikey basically devouring my fridge which we are going to have to deal with also" she tells me as i laugh.
I get out of the car and all the girls wink at me...pathetic hoes. I go over to the other side of my car where Ci is sitting as she fixes her shirt as it rides up when she sits down, i should let her borrow my clothes more often, she looks amazing. I open the car door and Cindy steps out with her high heels on and leather jacket, im sorry nobody can beat her. "MARRY ME YOU SEXY THING" i hear lucy cry as she looks as Cindy in awe. Cindy starts to laugh as all of our friends ask if they can be bridesmaids and priests. "LETS GO TO VEGAS BABY" Cindy shouts back as i laugh. As we are walking towards the others i see Mikey rolling his eyes and Brie glaring at something behind us,
"BABY IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" i hear the cat screeching voice shout behind me. I see Cindy jump and sigh whilst muttering "god why did you put this girl in my life" causing me to nudge her whilst she smirks. Suddenly i feel a pair of bright pink false nails dig into my shoulders as Stacey attempts to jump on me but failing as i dont move to catch her. "Baby last night was so fun" Stacey says whilst smirking at Cindy, Cindy steps foward pretending to look upset and shouts "BLAKE HOW COULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH CINDY WHILST SLEEPING ON THE SOFA WITH ME, WITH ALL OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE SAME ROOM ASWELL" causing everyone else to burst out laughing and Stacey to turn bright red, although she soon contains herself...wonder what she's about to say now. She turns to me and puts her hand on my chest making me look at her with disgust as she attempts to purr at me. "Guess what? I'm street fighting tonight, you should come and watch, Barbie's the name im going by-" she is interrupted by Cindy laughing her head off at Staceys street name. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STREET FIGHTING SO YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Stacey shouts causing me to rip her hand off my chest and walk towards Cindy, wrapping my arms around her. Cindy then smirks as i look at her in amusement, "Oh honey, i know a lot more than you think". We all look a Cindy confused as she turns around, kisses my cheek, winks at me then walks away whilst saying she needs to go to class. "What did that mean?" Mikey asked confused, "i dont know" Taylor answered with his hands securely around Lucy. What else is Cindy Lowe hiding...

HIYA I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE!