FIFTY EIGHT: HOME

CINDYS POV

ANGER AND IMPATIENCE

ANGER AND IMPATIENCE . The only emotions I've been feeling all afternoon. If I'm not working out in our gym I'm lying on Blake and Grey, watching random films which we find on TV. Blake's parents have text us saying that they couldn't find any more information on who this person could be as all the notes had millions of traces of DNA which is usually impossible, but clearly not in this case. I've spent the whole afternoon trying to understand what they could possibly do which would hurt us so bad, Jada is arriving back home tonight and everyone else's parents have either fled the country and lost contact or died in major gang incidents. Looking at the whiteboard in the office I add another tally mark onto the surface, connoting another painful hour going by...

||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||

36 hours down, 12 hours to go .

"I hate this" I say to nobody in particular, even though I know Taylor is standing in the doorframe. "I hate being in a situation which I can't ever control. There is no trace of anyone who is behind this. Not a single one. Everyone who holds grudges with me are in jail, I don't know about Blake's opposition but I know they are silently scared of him. I just don't know what to do, I need to find out what the fucks happening." I whisper whilst sliding down the wall and closing my eyes. 7am. At 7am tomorrow morning something is going to happen. That something, could be nothing, it could all be a lie, but that something could be everything, everything I love. I feel the floor next to me creak as a tall figure approaches, sliding down next to me and putting their hand on my knee, I lean onto their shoulder and let out a shaky sigh. "You know, from the moment I met you in that run down supermarket at god knows what time in the night, I could tell you were a strong ass woman who wouldn't let anyone walk all over her. Whatever happens tomorrow, will make you stronger, it could sting badly at first and maybe even permanently, but you and everyone else, are strong enough and smart enough to let your anger out to the people who deserve it. I love you remember that, we've always got each other's backs" Taylor said before leaving a small kiss into my hair as I fiddle with his hands. "I love you too. I always will until you break Lucy's heart then I'll kick you in the dick so much until you can't have kids" I say whilst he chuckles, making me smile. "Don't worry, if there was anyone I wanted to have kids with, it would be her. Im falling for her Ci, she doesn't know it yet but I am." He said whilst fiddling with her hair. "Have you ever fallen in love?" Taylor asks me whilst looking up at the lights which were flickering on and off. I smile thinking about the Greek god who I fall asleep next to every night. "I am" I said making him change his gaze to me with a confused look on his face. "I am in love" I said with a faint smile making him smile back.