FIFTY NINE: SHATTERED

BLAKES POV

5:57AMIVE BEEN IN THE  same position for 2 hours, watching as Cindy paces up and down the room, stopping now and then before closing her eyes, collecting her thoughts

5:57AM
IVE BEEN IN THE  same position for 2 hours, watching as Cindy paces up and down the room, stopping now and then before closing her eyes, collecting her thoughts. She's driving herself insane. One minute, she's saying someone's pranking us, having a laugh and nothing will happen, the next, she's throwing pillows on and off the bed, screaming in them thinking of the worst. "How long?" She asks me, quietly as she looks at me for the first time, finally aware that I'm present and awake.

"One hour, 60 minutes left" I say gently whilst getting up and putting joggers on. I throw Cindy one of my hoodies and she smiles gently at me before putting it on, I watch as she burrows her face into the fabric, clearly happy with my scent which had managed to cover every aspect of the cotton. She stays like that for a while, as I grab her hairbrush and start brushing her brunette locks, knowing that she hates it when her hair is knotty. "Cmon lets go and see the others" I say whilst placing my hands on her waist and guiding her out the room. We join the others in the lounge, sitting down in silence, everyone thinking the same thing, all the different possibilities, anything which could happen, is there anything we've let slip our minds.  We stayed like that.

"5 minutes left" Grey whispers quietly whilst grabbing Sasha's hand. I glance over at Cindy who was sitting in front of me, pulling her into my chest as she holds my arms looking up and smiling gently.
I could feel my heart beat increasing and the uneasy feeling rising into my stomach, making me feel uncomfortable, everybody else starts to shift in their place, clearly having the same feelings. "Ci" I whisper into her ear causing her to hum in response. "Be my girlfriend?" I say making her freeze in shock. "W-what?" She asks turning her body so she's facing me. I hold her trembling hands and take a deep breath myself. "If anything does happen in the next 2 minutes, I wouldn't forgive myself for not asking you. I want you to be mine. And I want you to have all of me. I want to protect you through everything and love you through all of this, and even though I would though anyway, I just really want to call you my girlfriend?" I say whilst smiling lightly, Cindy slowly returns the smile and burrows herself into me, giggling and kissing my chest over and over again "Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes." She whispers whilst nodding. After our little moment Cindy returns back to our previous position and fiddles with my fingers nervously. A loud buzz sound makes us all flinch due to the quietness being disturbed. We look as Cindy reaches for her phone, reading the text which had been sent to her, I look over her shoulder and read it as well whilst stroking her shoulder...