TWENTY NINE: AS IF

BLAKE'S POV

"DON'T THREATEN ME

"DON'T THREATEN ME." I say deeply to the guy infront of me, trying to get out of the grip of the tight rope against my hands. "Awww poor Blake, you think you've got one up on me all the time, well this time, im one step ahead" David spits at me with a smirk as we hear the door slam open. I watch as a figure walks towards us wearing the Snakes jacket and a black mask covering their face, carrying a passed out body in their arms. "What the fuck have you done?" Taylor growls whilst the rope ties him back. Anger surged through me as i look at the persons face, their eyes closed and plump berry lips slightly parted. "LET HER GO" i scream whilst staring at Cindy...my girl. "Okay" the woman holding her says before dropping her straight to the floor, i let out a loud growl as i watch David bend down towards Cindy, stroking her hair and running his filthy hands across her face. As David whispers soothing words to Cindy i notice his guards which were behind him silently drop to the floor like flies. "Why she's a pretty one Blake, might have to keep her for myself. She'd be fire in bed" he says whilst going to kiss her cheek. "EW GET OFF ME" I hear Cindy cry before stabbing him straight in the chest with a syringe which im guessing added poison in, we all watch as Cindy stands up and brushes the dust of her leather jacket and looks at him in disgust "...UGH AS IF" she finishes before looking at all of us like we are little kids. "Awwww do you guys need a little help getting out of those ropes?" She asks us whilst fake pouting causing a load of laughter to occur as two other people stand next to her and help her with the ropes, one being the woman who held Cindy captive. "What the fuck just happened" i ask Cindy who goes to untie my ropes, "oh you see me and Jada here were enjoying just watching a movie whilst i suffer from my bleeding vagina before we were rudely interrupted by a text from Mikey who said you guys needed help. So us being the AMAZING people we are decided to do something with our lives and come and save you from this piece of shit." Cindy says whilst going over and pointing at David. As i look over i notice Mikey talking to Jada who i now remember as being his sister who worked for the Mafia in spain. "Well...thank you i guess. But dont scare me again i genuinely thought they had caught you" i mumble whilst going over and pulling Cindy into my arms, inhaling her perfume to calm me down. Cindy just chuckles and strokes her hand down my face before holding my hand and dragging me back towards the car. "Grey can you grab the lighter and chuck it to me, Mikey chuck us the spare petrol in the boot aswell please. Oh Blake... your coming with me, bring bags." Cindy shouts as she orders us around... what the fucks she doing. Once she got everything she needed she ushered everyone else in the car and dragged me back inside the building. "What are we doin- "Shhhh shut up" she growls before chucking the petrol all over the building floors, right next to David and his men. "You stay here and keep spilling the petrol everywhere" she tells me, kissing my cheek and then dissapearing upstairs. I continue to spill the petrol and after about 2 minutes i see Cindy walk down the stairs, carrying 10 big bags of something in a wheelbarrow... where the hell did she find a wheelbarrow. "Whats that Ci?" I ask as she dumps the bags into my arms taking her phone out of her pocket, she holds her finger up ushering me to be quiet earning a groan from me in return. "Hi...yes ive just drove past a warehouse which is currently on fire and there are cars in the parking lot so i am assuming that there are people in there and i thought i would inform you about it" she says through the phone in a sickly sweet voice. "Yes thats the adress, yes okay thank you so much bye" she says before hanging up the phone. Cindy then takes what looks like one of Davids documents out of her pocket and scrunches it into a ball before lighting it on fire. "Blake you ready...3...2...1" she says before throwing the lit paperball across the room onto the fuel. "RUN" she screams before taking to of the heavy bags and running out of the warehouse with me following behind her. A rush of heat fills the air as we exit the building and chuck the bags into the boot of the car. "DRIVE" Cindy shouts to Grey as we sit in the back seats of the car. I look out the window and notice the warehouse is up in flames and the Police and Fireservice pull into the parking lot outside and rush inside. "THAT.WAS.AWESOME." Mikey shouts from infront of us causing us all to laugh, Cindy lays down on my lap and groans in pain whilst holding her stomach, i let put a soft chuckle before stroking her hair. "By the way babe, what was in them bags we put in the boot?" I ask her causing her ocean eyes to stare into mine. "$50 million" she replies causing my eyes to grow wide and Taylor to start coughing, "sorry what?" I ask Cindy as she mumbles something else into my chest. "Per bag...$50 million per 5 bags." She says whilst Jada reaches out for one of the bags and pulls out thousands of $100 dollar bills all stacked up. "Holy shit i thought they were broke, they said they couldnt pay us" i mumble whilst chucking the bag in the back. "Oh hun, they just didnt want to pay you, they thought that they could hurt me and save themselves from giving away some of there money, but what they didnt realise was that hurting me would cost them $100 million and their lives" she says before going to sleep on my lap. Mikey turns around and smirks, "mate... Shes a keeper"

INSTAGRAM

@CindyLowe UGH AS IF

Liked by 6,456 people

Comments disabled

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG WATTPAD DELETED 4 OF MY CHAPTERS I WANNA CRY BUT YOU KNOW LIFE MOVES ON!!!