TWENTY TWO: MINE

CINDYS POV

WE ARRIVE HOME and we decide on sleeping arrangments seen as there are 5 bedrooms meaning that we all have to pair up apart from one person

WE ARRIVE HOME and we decide on sleeping arrangments seen as there are 5 bedrooms meaning that we all have to pair up apart from one person. "I'M ON MY OWNNN" Mikey says whilst sprinting up the stairs and dissapearing into one of the spare rooms. While the others are laughing at Mikey i lean towards Blakes ear and whisper to him lowly, "time to play cupid", causing him to look at me and smirk whilst shuffling behind me and wrapping his inked arms around my waist.
"Right, Brie your going with jake in the first bedroom to your left, Sasha and Grey you are together in the 2nd room down, Lucy and Taylor you can share the room next to mine, Mikey you can stay in the room on the right hand side and Blake, you're with me in my room." I say whilst winking at them all before they rush up the stairs. I follow them all and I can hear Blake following me, "HOLY SHIT THIS IS HUGEEEE" i hear Mikey shout causing me to burst out laughing.
As we entered the hallway i watch in amusement as Blake walks straight past my room whilst trying to find the right door...
he turns back to me and rolls his eyes whilst trying to ask for help without actually asking for help. "One day, i will get you to admit that you actually need help" i say whilst chuckling and opening the door towards my room. Blake shakes his head and places his suitcases on my bed and starts to unpack, taking out his clothes and putting them in the other walk in closet i have. Your probably thinking, Cindy, why do you have another closet? Well, my dad wants me to have this house when he moves out into a bigger house with Blakes parents. Therefore he designed my room so it was suitable for me to stay in when i have a husband. Soooo technically Blakes my husband for the next 3 months...god help me. Seen as its 8pm i decide to have a shower and get changed into my pjs as im not planning on leaving the house anytime tonight. "Blakeeeeee im taking a shower so dont come in the bathroom" i say whilst shutting the door, hearing him mumble a quick okay. I step into the bathroom and turn the shower on, i turn to the mirror and wipe the make up off my face seen as if you leave it on whilst in the shower...you look like youve gone through a break up in which yor husbands cheating on you 70 times with your sister.

As i wash my hair i hear the door open, who is tha- "BLAKE GET OUT" i scream whilst covering myself, even though he cant see me because of the steamed glass. I hear him chuckle and spray his aftershave, " Relax Ci im only coming in to tell you im going on a mission with the lads so we wont be back until tomorow morning as these people are tough fighters" he says making me nod and mumble an okay. "Bye Princess, oh and i put your pjs by the sink for you" he says whilst shutting the door again. I scream a thank you before getting out of the shower and walking over to the sink. i chuckle and blush as i see what Blake chose for me to wear. I pick up the dark red shorts and white bralette and no top...perv. I slip my pjs on and walk out the room and into the lounge, i burst out laughing as i notice that all the other girs are also wearing shorts and a bralette but there black instead of white and red like mine, they all look at me and giggle as they notice what I am laughing at. "FRIENDS MARATHONNNN" Brie shouts whilst running in the kitchen and grabbing the beer bottles and plastic cups, Lucy squeals and runs upstairs to grab all of the blankets from our rooms.
5 hours later...