THIRTY FOUR: HEY BITCHES

MIKEY'S POV

HAHA YO BITCHESSS ITS YOUR BOY MIKEY HEREEE WELCOME TO A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MIKEYYYY EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF SCHOOLLLL

HAHA YO BITCHESSS ITS YOUR BOY MIKEY HEREEE WELCOME TO A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MIKEYYYY EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF SCHOOLLLL. Add me on snap bish. Anyway im here to tell you about how my day in school is gonna plan out. Which i already know the answer to. Shit. Anyway yeah, ive got control now so this is gonna be the best morning of your freaking life queens get ready.  So we will start with what i am doing right now, so i am currently running down the drive with Cindy as we attempt to get the two front seats in Blakes car, whilst being chased by Lucy and Taylor who are wanting the same seats as us. Me and Cindy get to the car first due to Cindys weirdly insane running skills and reach the doors, "shit Blake still has the keys" i shout a Cindy causing Taylor and Lucy to stare at us as they catch up, Cindy runs to me and grabs my shoulder whilst mumbling for me to 'wait' as i go to sprint after Lucy and Taylor who have rushed over to Blake. We both watch as Blake puts his hands in his pockets before turning to look at Cindy who smirked. My eyes followed everyones gaze and i break out into a smile as i hear the car unlock from the keys in Cindys hands. Me and Cindy rush into the car and i close the door whilst Ci starts the car and motions for Blake to get into the back seat. Did i mention that im still pissing myself laughing at Lucy and Taylors shocked faces by the door? "BYE BITCHESSSSSS WE LOVE YOUUU" i shout as Cindy drives off leaving them to go to school with Brie , Jake , Sasha and Grey. After 30 seconds of driving my stomach growls really loud. "Someones hungry" Blake chuckles from the back as i put my middlefinger up at him...bitchass. "IM HUNGRYYYY TOOOO" Cindy shouts aswell before swerving the car 180° and pulling into mcdonalds. "CINDY OH MY GOD BABE YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED" Blake shouts whilst holding onto the back of her seat. Me and Cindy both look at him like hes crazy, "We would never die hungry, ever, so dont worry about that" me and Cindy say at the same time before high fiving. I cant help but let out a squeal as i see the breakfast menu and decide to order 5 different things. I watch as Blakes jaw clentches at the sound of the Mcdonalds guy trying to flirt with Cindy, but i break out into a laugh as my whipped best friend relaxes when she tells the guy she would like to order "a new server who would be more than happy to serve her a side of respect". Thats my mother right there. She didnt have me out of her vagina, but she's still my mother. Blake shoots me a playful glare as he notices me laughing at his facial expressions whilst Cindy pays for our food.  I take a picture of Cindy and decide to put it on my story.