SIXTY TWO: I WILL BE OKAY

BLAKES POV

"LET ME GO" a high pitch voice squeals

"LET ME GO" a high pitch voice squeals. Honestly, I have considered many times just letting her go because her voice is so fucking annoying. "Do you ever shut up?" Jake asks her making her stick her tongue out childishly. She is sat down chained to the walls, dressed in joggers and a hoodie because we all agreed that her clothes were too revealing, and it's bloody freezing down here (yes we do have hearts). I try not to smirk as I see her extensions falling out of her hair due to how long she's been here and how much she's fiddled with her hair. "Bro I don't even know why you keep questioning us, we're clearly not going to say anything" Ethan says lowly and weakly. Jake stares at Ethan, visibly shaking as he storms up to him. "Listen here dickhead. You fucked up my best friends life and completely abandoned her just so you could get a little bit of extra cash and an easy fuck from Stacey." He spits out, holding him by the collar. "You are not leaving this place until you explain who convinced you to do this, and who the fuck this H.W is" Jake finished by landing a punch to his face and holding him down. "I'm fucking done with this shit" I mumble before walking into the weapon room and grabbing a range of sharp knives. Shakily Ethan stands up with his back against the wall, attempting to look strong. "FUCK" He screams as a four knives fly towards hip, narrowly missing his body and securing his t shirt in the wall, stopping him from moving. I storm over to Stacey and stare at here, watching as she squirms under my gaze. "I'm so sorry" I say, as I crouch down to her level, a pure look of guilt and upset on my face. "I should've chosen you, ever since you've arrived Cindys been so off with me, acting like a complete bitch. I should've chosen you. It's you. It's always been you" I say whilst grabbing Staceys hands making her smirk whilst stroking my hands and sitting on my lap... I might need therapy after this. "It's okay baby we all make mistakes sometimes, I never wanted Ethan though anyway, he was just a good fuck" she says whilst hugging me, attempting to grind on me, but failing miserably. In one swift movement I grab Staceys hands and sit her down on a chair, grabbing her hands again and fiddling with her "Gucci" nails. "I love your nails" I say whilst smiling at her. Before she can say anything an agonising scream echoes throughout the room, as my hand is only left holding one of her nails instead of her finger. "YOU FUCKING RIPPED MY NAIL OF YOU IDIOT" Stacey screams whilst struggling in my hold. "For ever lie you tell, a nail is gone. Run out of nails? I'll start on your hair. Talk." I growl lowly, ignoring the screams of pain filling the room as Jake starts to burn the skin where Ethans Skull tattoo is. "I'm not telling you anything" Stacey mutters. "STOP STOP STOP OWW" she screams as another nail is ripped from her finger, I smirk at the sound of her in pain, feeling the satisfaction knowing that the women who hurt my girl is being hit by a big thing called karma. "YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH" she screams whilst flapping her hands about like a mad woman. "And you're a bitch, so I guess we're equal" I say calmly, grabbing her hand again and ripping the little pinky nail, watching as Jake slowly comes towards Ethan with a knife. Staceys screams get worse and worse, "FINE I'LL HELP YOU" she shouts, making me drop her to the ground, ignoring Ethan screaming at her to not tell. "Just tell me who he is" I say calmly. Stacey looks up confused, whilst smirking "who told you it was a man?" She says making the whole room grow silent. It's a woman?? Which women hates Cindy? Her mother's called Daisy and is in jail. Staceys here. I stare at Cindy expressionless before she starts shaking her head "That's all I know. I swear" she says before slouching down and passing out due to the loss of blood from her fingers. "We weren't told who the actual person is. Nobody knows. We just know that they aren't in this country" Ethan says trembling as Taylor's knife grazes across his neck. Him closely following into unconsciousness due to all the cuts his body has endured. "What the fuck was that" Jake says whilst standing in the doorway glaring at Ethans body. "I don't know, but do we believe them?" Taylor asks cautiously looking at me, "we don't have a choice, and for some reason... I think for the first time ever Stacey is telling the truth" I say whilst staring at the unconscious body in front of me. "Bring a doctor down, keep them alive." I whisper before leaving the room. It's a woman. H.W is a woman, on step closer.