SIXTEEN: BOO YOU WHORE

CINDY'S POV

''CLICK CLICK'  "Mikey shut up stop giggling you sound like a little toddler" I heard someone whisper loudly

''CLICK CLICK' "Mikey shut up stop giggling you sound like a little toddler" I heard someone whisper loudly. "Awww" I heard Brie mumble under hear breath... what are they all awwing about? I think to myself, I try to turn around to face them but a big muscular arm stops me, as I look up slightly I am face to face with the one and only greek god, Blake. Smiling slightly I pretend that I am still asleep and snuggle closer into Blake. "I am really fangirling right now oh my god" i hear Lucy whisper as Blakes chest vibrates under me whilst letting out a husky chuckle, keep calm Ci he's only laughing. "What's up guys, why all the fuss?" Blake asks confused while i am still 'asleep'. "Looks like you got cosy with someone last night" Taylor teases Blake whilst i can hear my best friends all squealing in the background. All of a sudden tingles rush around my body as Blake pulls me closer to his chest and starts to massage my hair. "Okay guys as much as i love you all teasing me and Ci, which by the way we are not together-" for some reason my heart sunk at this but i threw the feeling away. "BOOOO YOU WHORE" Lucy shouts whilst all the girls laugh their heads off as the boys look confused as hell, i swear if they haven't watched mean girls they are watching it tonight. I took Lucy's shouting as a good time to wake up as otherwise i would be mega talented if i could sleep through Lucy's shouting.

"What's all the shouting about?" i grumble whilst sitting up suddenly feeling cold without the warmth of Blake. "Woahhh you have a sexy morning voice" Grey tells me whilst laughing, i feel Blakes arms wrap aroung my waist almost protectively as he glares at Grey, "Woah chill dude i was only joking" He tells Blake whilst holding his hands up in surrender. "Okay" Blake replies whilst burrying his face in the crook of my neck. I look at my girls and they all wink and smirk at me, but i smirk back as i can see that they are wanting to scream but are trying to hide it.

"Anyway can somebody pleaseee make breakfast?" Mikey asks us all as i lay back down in bed. As i look around i notice all the boys were in their own convocation so were not listening to what Mikey was asking, "Why don't you cook something yourself?" Brie asks confused. "Okay then" Mikey says whilst walking downstairs to the kitchen as we stayed in the cosy lounge on the second floor...yeah Blake has a massive house. As I stand up I notice that I'm in the same clothes as yesterday and they are really uncomfortable and make me feel dirty. "Blake do you mind if I borrow some of your clothes because I didn't bring any" I ask him as he walks over to the sofa, "Yeah sure I brought this shirt, belt and skinny jeans down last night as I thought you would need it, although the skinny jeans will definitely be big on you" He tells me whilst I chuckle. "Do you guys need some?" Blake asks the other girls as they shake there heads, "We all knew we would be staying over as soon as you told us Cindy was on her period so we brought spare clothes" They said pointing at their clothes causing me to smirk. "Does anyone know where Mikey is?" Taylor asks, "Oh he's in the kitchen making himself breakfast" We all say casually as all of the boys eyes go wide "shit shit shit shitttttt no no why did you let him do that Mikey can't cook to save his fucking life!!" Grey screams in panic as Blake, Grey and Taylor all sprint down the stairs in panic as us girls burst out laughing, using this time to get changed. I decided to only wear Blake's shirt as it is too big for me but put the belt on as well to make it a cute t-shirt dress as we are going to school today so I don't want people thinking that we had sex or something because that always pisses me off.

Once all of us girls are dressed we decide to go downstairs into the kitchen to check on the boys, only to find Mikey sat down on the floor on his phone filming us, as we look around we notice that there is pancake splattered everywhere, "MIKEY WHAT DID YOU-AHHHHHH" All of us girls say at once as we are picked up and thrown over the shoulders of the boys, "BLAKE PUT ME DOWN" I shout as he runs out the door with me on his shoulder. Blake finally put me down on the top of his ranger over and starts to laugh his head off, "I GOT IT ON RECORD I GOT IT ON RECORD" Mikey came out shouting as all the girls were glaring and the boys were basically dying. "Mikey shut the fuck up before I throw you in the pool" I say as his eyes widen I fear, this time it was my turn to laugh. Everyone went into the cars, me and Blake in Blake's, Brie, Jake and Mikey in Brie's and Taylor, Lucy and Greys in Lucy's. Time for school yay...! "So what are we going to do about Ethan, Josh and Tom? " Blake asks me, shit I hadn't thought about that. "Erm... first I'm going to see if they hide the tattoo, then I am going to tell all of our friends and then I will tell my dad" I explain whilst fidgeting with my fingers. "this whole situations fucked up" I hear Blake mumble,Tell me about it...

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD MY DRAFT GOT DELETED. LOVE YOU ALL !

 LOVE YOU ALL !