FOURTY SEVEN: ELLIOT?

CINDYS POV

"WH- WHAT? WHO A-ARE YOU? Whats going on? Where am i? W-who am i?" I ask quickly, my eyes bleeding fear as i thrash around the bed trying to get out

"WH- WHAT? WHO A-ARE YOU? Whats going on? Where am i? W-who am i?" I ask quickly, my eyes bleeding fear as i thrash around the bed trying to get out. Henry rushes over and holds my shoulders, god he has such a punchabke face. I pretend to relax as my "mum" comes beside me and sits down, holding my hands. SOMEONE GRAB ME SOME FUCKING HAND SANITIZER IM GOING TO CATCH A DISEASE.

"Darling your name is Isabella and we are your parents. You hit your head in training when fighting another male fighter and you ended up going into a coma. The doctor thinks that your memory should come back overtime but is there anything you can remember?" She asks me putting me on the spot. Hmmm okay lemme think. "I remember there being a man called Blake i think? He worked in the mafia. Oh and i remember i worked in the mafia too! And i did business deals." I said looking at Henry as if to ask him if i was right. Henry looks at my mum before nodding slowly, trying to think of a reply which would work. You guys are shit actors. " Thats right hun, but the guy Blake who you remember is our rival and people in his mafia are planning to kill your mother- *Gasps dramatically* "who dad who?!?" I say whilst holding onto my mother. Feel like im just taking the piss now. "It was a woman whos name we will mention in the meeting we have tomorrow with Blake and his members." "Okay" i reply before asking if i can train now i feel better, i may not be home but i still gotta look fit for when i get back. "Okay love your wardrobes over there incase youve forgotten and the gym is downstairs, just ask somebody as we live with the whole gang." She says as her and Henry leave , allowing me to rummage through the closet. So ive decided im gonna make a plan.
I choose an outfit from my closet and tie my hair up.

After accepting my appearance i wonder downstairs to try and find the gym room, which apparently was impossible to do without having everybody stare at me as if im an alien. I walked through the corridors about 5 times before i finally just sat down and stared at the floor. "Lost?" A familiar voice asked me making me look up at the familiar face. Rage rushes through me as i realise who it is but on the outside, i pretend to look confused. Stay in the act Cindy, you can punch him another time. "Yeah sorry i really cant remember anything" i say whilst laughing slightly whilst standing up and brushing the imaginary dust off me. "Thats no problem, i am Ethan and i was one of your friends who you'd go on missions with" he said whilst guiding me to the gym. I nod and watch as many men look at my clevage on show...fucking pervs. As i finally reach the gym i thank Ethan before entering. Ive decided im not going to ask Ethan any questions about here seen as he may have a slight doubt that i knew what was going on. Entering the gym i look around to see the equipment...huh its actually not that bad.

Noticing that the gym is pretty much empty i head over to the boxing bag, deciding to warm up

Noticing that the gym is pretty much empty i head over to the boxing bag, deciding to warm up. After 5 minutes the gym starts to fill up with men and i decide to grab some boxing gloves and wrap my hands, trying to ignore the stares i got left right and centre. After looking around i tap a fairly muscular guy on the shoulder, once he turns around he looks at me in confusion before his eyes light up. "How can i help you Isabella?" He asks before looking around everywhere but me...weird.

Keep up the act Cindy

Keep up the act Cindy. I look up at the guy before asking if he could spar with me with no emotion in my voice whatsoever. The guy studies me before nodding and grabbing some sparring equipment himself. "You want me to go easy on you?" He says smirking causing me to laugh sarcastically. "Oh honey...i aint no princess" i say before landing an uppercut towards the pad. I do that a couple of times more earning an impressed smile from the guy. "You never...told..me..your..name" i say inbetween punches making him clear his throat...whys he so nervous? "Uhm...Elliott" he says whilst nodding at me. "Well im Isabella" i say whilst smiking at him. He chuckles before we swap places so hes sparring, "i know your Isabella hun, my friend accidently knocked you out, although you seem a lot tougher now" he tells me making me shrug, "must have been having a bad day" i say whilst smirking as he sparrs, his eyebrows raising as i dont flinch. After an hour of sparring and doing other workouts we both decide to get a drink because apparently there was a bar/resteraunt which I'd "forgotten about". After sitting down on a sofa i decide to get to know more about Elliott because if he wasnt working for my opposition, i would probably be friends with him, besides hes the only guy in here who hasnt hit on me. "So, Elliott, tell me about yourself" i say whilst sipping on a fresh glass of diet coke. "Well, im an only child. My dad left me when i was 4 years old, and my mum is now with someone else. I don't talk to my mum due to us arguing when she told me the truth about my family. So now i live here but im moving out later, just need to find a place" he says inbetween sips of his beer. I nodd my head trying to process everything he's just said, gosh hes had a hard life". "Well i hope everything works out for you" i say making him give a small smile before getting up motioning him to join me. "By the way i didnt catch your full name" i say whilst walking out of the room.

"Its Elliott Lowe"