EIGHT: MY GOOD PAL RODGER

CINDY'S POV

AS WE ARE WALKING DOWN IN THE CORRIDOR in silence I'm trying to remember where I have heard the name Blake

AS WE ARE WALKING DOWN IN THE CORRIDOR in silence I'm trying to remember where I have heard the name Blake...hhmmm...Blakee...OH MY GOD BLAKE, HE'S THE SON OF DAMIEN SMITH. Do you think he knows who I am? What if he knows but doesn't like me and we don't get along? What if- "CINDY" I am startled by Blake calling my name. "Sorry What?" I ask him, I should really listen to people more, but most people are boring to be honest-"Cindy your doing it again you keep zoning out" Blake says whilst chuckling and looking amused.

"Oh sorry I guess you're just not interesting" I tell him smirking, attempting to cover up my blush. "Hahaha you know, I'm happy you're not just someone who wants to get in my pants, them sort of girls jump onto me the moment I say hi" He tells me, "Sorry I can't hear you, I can only hear the sound of your ego getting bigger and bigger" I tell him while smirking.

"You know...you're something else Cindy Lowe" Blake says leaving me smiling...wait did he just say Lowe?  "yup"He tells me, "wait did I just say that out loud?" I ask him whilst chuckling, "Yes you did, and by the way I wont tell anyone who you actually are as people already see you as a badass so it wouldn't be too weird if you hang out with me from time to time"

"Okay...wait hang out with you?" I ask him, I probably look confused as hell. "well yes, seen as we will be working together we have to at least get on and be friends. Besides a few of my friends may like some of your best friends-" "LETS HANG OUT" I say, I know Sasha, Brie and Lucy all fancy Blake's friends so this would be so good. "Best friend and cupid of the year award goes to me" i say whilst flipping my hair causing us both to burst out laughing as we enter the gym.

As soon as the doors open everyone's eyes widen at the sight of Cindy Parker and Blake Smith walking to lesson together laughing. As soon as we sober up from laughing I notice a familiar man turn around. As soon as I recognize him a massive smile appears on my face, "5 years later and you still don't turn up on time to a gym class" coach tells me whilst laughing. I laugh and run up hugging him as I realised no one has a clue what's going on. " Hey I was always only 2 minutes late one time" I tell him whilst remembering that one time I turned up earlier because he was teaching me guns that day. Coach, who I call Rodger, taught me how to use guns and swords ever since I was 10 years old. Rodger became like a second dad to me before he travelled Here 5 years ago to help teach Blake how to do the same stuff as I know. I know he went to teach Blake as he showed me a picture at the time he was moving of the person he was going to train and I now recognize it as Blake.