NINE: NEW MOMMA

CINDY'S POV

AS THE BELL RINGS  for the end of school all the girls pile out of the changing rooms desperate to get out of this hell hole, don't blame them to be honest

AS THE BELL RINGS  for the end of school all the girls pile out of the changing rooms desperate to get out of this hell hole, don't blame them to be honest. As i was changing Sasha informed me that they know why me and Blake are friends and how happy they are that they can hang out with Blake's friends...of course.
As i am putting my shirt on i notice that Brie Lucy and Sasha are all waiting for me as they are all ready.
"Guys you don't have to wait for me i'm going to go and talk to coach though anyway, i haven't seen him in 5 years" i tell them trying to get rid of them, not that i dont want them there it's just that i need to talk to him in private. They all nod and leave once i reassure them i can get myself home safely, i mean I'm not 5 years old.
I walk into the gym and spot rodger talking to Blake while all of his friends are just leaving the room. Taylor looks over and smirks at me before leaving the room, not before smiling at the middle finger he recieves from me.
Blake and Rodger both turn to me as i walk up to them with a smirk on my face.
"Hiya, what you taklin abouttt" i say whilst running up and jumping onto Blake's back. Rodger looks at me with an amused look as i roll my eyes and rest my head on Blake's shoulder...damn why is his shoulder so comfy.
"Oh just telling Rodger about us joining our mafias together" Blake tells me whilst carrying me as if i weigh nothing. I nod along and smile "That probably explains why we are all of a sudden really close." I tell him as he still looks at me not convinced by my answer "we don't like each other, we both just know that we will be working together for years to come so we might as well be like siblings"Blake finishes off my sentence. Rodger just smirks and drops the convosation. We talk for another 2 hours before Rodger looks at us seriously. "You know, you both might want to leave now seen as you have an event to get ready for which starts in 2 hours" he tells us. Realisation hits both of us as we rush out of the doors while Coach chuckles. I hop onto my motorbike and put on my helmet. As im starting up i notice a black porsche 911 pull up next to me, the window goes down and the gorgeous god like face of Blake Smith comes into view. "I'll see you tonight then yeah?" Blake asks me, i nod in return and smirk as i drive off waving at him.

::::::

As i arrive home i rush upstairs and fling my bedroom door open trying my best not to fall over in the process. I strip off all my clothes and hop into the shower.
After about 15 minutes of being in the shower i grab my towel and hop out. SHIT i only have an hour left. I rush out of my bathroom and change into my lingerie in record time, i then spot a box on my bed with a note attached to it
Hey princess, i hope you like this outfit. A woman who is very special to me picked this out for you and i would like you to meet her before we go, love you
Dad xx
Hmmm...special woman, i hope he has a girlfriend because ive always wanted a mother figure in my life, unless she's slutty or a bitch then im not interested.
After 10 minutes of fighting with the dress my dad got me i finally managed to get it on. As i looked in the mirror i gasped at how i look.
I've never felt so beautiful...i normally dont wear dresses as i always wear longer dresses which dont flatter my figure but this time it shows off my body that i have worked so hard for. I take a picture and decide to post it on instagram.

INSTAGRAM

@CindyLowe I'm gonna try and be sociable i promiseLiked by @BlakeSmith and 1,005 more@BlakeSmith: i've not mentally prepared myself yet

@CindyLowe
I'm gonna try and be sociable i promise
Liked by @BlakeSmith and 1,005 more
@BlakeSmith: i've not mentally prepared myself yet

:::::::::

I laughed at Blakes comment but then looked at the clock...i have 30 minutes ...shit i have to do my makeup. As i am rushing to my dressing table i hit my toe on the corner of my door, "FUCK THAT HURT" i shout whilst sitting myself down and grabbing my makeup. After about 25 minutes i am ready to go, i'm only quick at makeup because if been late for events before. I grab the high heel shoes and rush down the stairs whilst gripping onto the railing.
As i look up i notice my dad standing next to a beautiful woman whos aura
Screams mother.

"Princess, i would like you to meet Hailee, she is my girlfriend and has been for about 6 months" my dad tells me

"Princess, i would like you to meet Hailee, she is my girlfriend and has been for about 6 months" my dad tells me. I look at him in shock, 6 months and he hasn't told me?!?!
"I'm sorry he hasn't told you, it was my fault, i just didn't want you to think i was someone who was after his money, and your father wasn't sure whether you would want a motherly figure-" i cut her off by hugging her with all the love i have. "If my dad loves you as much as i can see he does, i have every reason to love and trust you too. Besides, I've always wanted a mother to talk about girly things and...boys" I say whilst smiling at her "There better not be any boys" my dad tells me making Hailee smack him on the back of his head. Idiot she mumbles to herself causing me to burst out laughing. I link arms with both of them and get into the car. Here goes nothing...

 Here goes nothing