THIRTY EIGHT: A QUEEN

CINDYS POV

I WALK BACK DOWN the stairs, rolling my eyes and chuckling as Mikey shouts down the phone to Taylor, pissed off that they wouldnt let him come and watch it all happen

I WALK BACK DOWN the stairs, rolling my eyes and chuckling as Mikey shouts down the phone to Taylor, pissed off that they wouldnt let him come and watch it all happen. "I can believe he tried to fucking spike me ths disgusting human being" i spit out as i walk through the crowd of people, Blake and Taylor following behind me as his men took an unconscious Peter round the back. "Hey, he was lucky Taylor held me back otherwise id be on the phone to a funeral planner right now" Blake said, his knuckles whitening at the thought of something happening to me, his jaw clenching showing off his razor sharp jawline...dayum he mineeee. "Mmm...well don't worry. I'm not a princess, I don't need saving Hun. I had that shit handled" I say as we go outside and climb into the car.

Few days later...

"ITS THE WEEKEND BITCHES" Mikey screams as he runs into our rooms. Blake groans and burries his face in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around me as he places light kisses on my skin. "MIKEY WAKING US UP AT 7 IN THE MORNING DEFEATS THE WHOLE FUCKING PURPOSE OF IT BEING THE WEEKEND" a shirtless Taylor shouts back as he drags the energetic Mikey down the stairs as he whined about wanting Taylor to make him waffles. "Someone seriously needs to teach that guy how to cook" i mumble whilst Blake laughs, unwrapping his arms from me as i try and crawl into the bathroom... literally. "Why are you crawling Ci?" Blake asks me whilst i groan, "Because its way to early to walk...walkings effort" i whine before arriving in the bathroom and locking myself in. "By the way i may spend an hour in the shower because im shaving" i tell him earning a quiet groan in return. "Why do girls spend so long shaving? " i haes him mumble whilst opening drawers. "Well we have to start with the armpits, then out legs and then the worst one...our v-" "OKAY OKAY IT WAS RHETORICAL" Blake shouts causing me to smirk even though he cant see me. "Oh and wipe that smirk off your face" he shouts causing me to roll my eyes...right...shower.

After the third leg of my world tour i finally get out of the shower, very please with my performance of Crazy in love by Beyoncé. I walk out the shower to the strong smell of Blakes intoxicating aftershave, but not a Blake insight. Hmmmm what to wearrrrr....YES ohhhhh this looks good.