FOURTEEN: TATTS

BLAKE'S POV

I AM CURRENTLY IN MATHS and i want to die

I AM CURRENTLY IN MATHS and i want to die...when in my life will i need to know the percentage of apples eaten... in algebraic form?
"Blake what's the answer?" My thoughts are interrupted by my bitch of a teacher. "How am i supposed to kno-" Suddenly the door slams open and a furious and upset looking Cindy appears at the door. " ho bisogno di te... adesso" ( i need you...now) Cindy tells me in italian. I grab my stuff and rush out of the door. She grabs my hand and drags me down the corridor, tears threatening to run down her face. "What's going on?" I ask her in a serious tone. "Some stupid ass gang decided to beat up and threaten my best friend...thats whats going on" she tells me, shock and anger rages through me as i know Taylor loves Lucy and no one should threaten a member of our mafia. "And the worst part is, we dont know who the fuck they are" she shouts as she opens the janitors closet. There she is, wrapped in Taylors arms, trying not to break down again. I watch Ci rush over to her and grab a note which was next to her and walk towards me, i gave her a confused glance as she hands me the note. It had a symbol of a skull on it with the words...you're next Cindy lowe, you're next. Suprisingly Ci doesn't look at all phased by the note as she is probably more worried for her best friend. "What are we going to do?" Taylor asks us whilst stroking Lucy's hair. "I am going to report this to my dad as i can't make the final decisions due to him still being in charge" Cindy tells us all, getting her phone out and dialing a number. I sit down and grab the first aid kit from the corner and start to clean her up whilst Taylor looks inside Lucy's bag for a...con...concal...concealer? Something like that though anyway apparently it helps cover up bruises according to Cindy. Once ive finished cleaning up her wounds and bruises Cindy comes back in the room and takes Lucys concealer, "my dad is researching and finding out about the symbol and whether it had anything to do with someone we know" she tells us whilst covering lucys obvious bruises with concealer so nobody got suspicious.
After this, Taylor decided to take Lucy home but was adamant that me and Cindy stayed here so that we could tell the others what had happened. "By the way, my dad said that we need to get matching tattoos to show that we accept each other as buisness partners" Cindy tells me whilst looking at the ground. "Lets go then" i say causing her to look up at in confusion, "But we need to tell the others-" "we can just text them" i tell her , trying to hide my excitement and the fact that i get to spend time with her alone. "Okay then lets go" Cindy tells me just as the bell goes for 3rd period. Me and Cindy run down the corridor weaving in and out of people who are staring at us in fright but awe at the same time, i know...we're cute as fuck.
We climb into my car and i drive over the speed limit to the tattoo parlour. As i look over, i find Cindy texting everyone on my phone to let them know about whats happened, i notice that she scrunches her eyebrows up in concentration when shes texting and its so cute...WHAT NO IT ISNT WHO SAID THAT WHAT. I focus on driving again as i dont want us to crash as that wouldnt go down well with her parents. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK. Cindy wears a smirk on her face as im guessing she just spammed my phone with pictures of her whilst im driving. "CINDYYYY THATS GONNA TAKE ME AGES TO DELETE" i tell her , trying to sound angry but completely failing. "Don't delete them then...i was only blessing your feed Blake...chill" she tells me whilst winking.
I stop the car as i notice we have arrived at the tattoo place. Cindy takes her phone out and drags me into the parlour. As we get inside i notice it's the same dude who did my tattoo last time i came here whilst Cindy got her nails done. "Sup man" Ben said to me as he remembers who i am. "Hey, me and Ci here want to get two matching tattoos and no, its not that cute couple thing" i say causing Cindy to chuckle. "Okay then what design have you got in mind?", Once Ben asked this question i realise that i dont actually know what we are getting. Cindy then pulls out her phone and shows Ben a picture of what im guessing is the design she wants us to have. "Hahaha okay who's first?" Ben asks, Cindy pushes me foward and gestures towards the doors.

2 hours later...
Me and Cindy are now at my house and we can FINALLY take the bandages of which covered our tattoos. As i peel it off i smile in happiness as i notice what tattoos we got...

 As i peel it off i smile in happiness as i notice what tattoos we got

"Omg these are sickkkkk" i tell Cindy as she hugs me. I take in the smell of her perfume and instantly relax. "Glad you like it, they represent how both mafias are united as a family" Cindy tells me whilst smiling. I can't fall for this girl, I'll never get back up...

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!!! X