FIFTY: SHE'S BACK

BLAKES POV

CONFUSED, I FEEL A SMALL piece of paper being placed in my hand and her small fingers squeeze my hand before she lets go and sits down on a seat next to Henry

CONFUSED, I FEEL A SMALL piece of paper being placed in my hand and her small fingers squeeze my hand before she lets go and sits down on a seat next to Henry. "Im Elliott Lowe" the guy who was next to Cindy says, shaking my hand...woah woah woah hang on. Lowe? Cindy has a brother? What the fuck is going on?

I look at Cindy as she sends me a small smile as if to confirm my thoughts. Before motioning towards the paper as a million questions are floating around in my head.
Opening the paper i read the message 5 times over before passing it down the line.

- when they say "Cindy Lowe", count to 3 then shoot at their arms.

I look up to her and she gives me a wink before resting her head on Elliotts shoulder, checking her nails as her mum starts to talk about a deal. "Henry and i would really like it if you decided to join forces with us, or become allies. We feel as if we have had bad tension for too long and would like to put the past behind us" she says whilst smiling fakely. "So does that mean your asking me to forget about the $5 million dollars that Henry owes me from previous trades?" I ask pretending to be confused, before smirking as i see Henry tense up at the thought of our previous meeting. "I will pay you that off over time, but i do have a compromise which i think would benefit both of us." He says before taking out a file from his briefcase and handing it to me.
As i read over the files rage flares through me as i see Daisy and her gang start to grab their guns. "No." I say earning a confused look from my gang and Ci and Elliott. "Mother whats the compromise?" Cindy asks before standing up and walking around the table towards me, reading the sheet over my shoulder. "Eli come and look at this, i think you have a sister" she says whilst acting confused, grabbing Elliott's hand as he comes towards us and pointing his finger towards her name and her last name. "Hey! Look we have matching tattoos!" Cindy says to me before pointing at the love heart which has been carefully inked on my wrist, before putting hers against mine to match. "Wait...why do we have matching tattoos?" She asks me, whilst looking at her mum. "Erm..thats just a coincidence! Just a coincidence! Right honey?" Daisy says nudging Henry before attempting to silently release the safety off her gun but failing miserably. "Y-yeah a coincidence" he says before trying to take the papers off me, to only have them snatched out of his hands by the woman behind me, who was now raging. "Cut the bullshit mother" Cindy spits out as she rips up the sheets of paper. "You need to tell me right now what the fuck is going on before i go badshit crazy seen as ou seem to miss out the part about a compromise when you talked to me yesterday. I'm too fucking smart to play your stupid games. " she says whilst crossing her arms earning a laugh from her mum. "Oh Isabella, if you think your too smart to play our stupid games then you will be embarrased to hear the truth." She says standing up whilst smirking. "Okay but before you tell me the truth i have one piece of advice for you" Cindy says before taking out a different piece of paper from her pocke and slamming it down in front of Henry. "George Fleming, 33 year old male, lives in Los Angeles and has 3 kids. Does...that name sound familiar to you?" She asks sweetly as her mother looks at the paper in shock. "Hmmm yeah it should seen as he was the one you ran towards for help when needing to drug your own daughter to try and manipulate her into killing her own friends as well as the love of her life. Oh and not to mention YOU DIDNT TELL ME I HAD A FUCKING BROTHER. Yeah so anway, my advice, is to find your own people to deal withh your shit, dont use mine " she says before turning towards Henry, "oh and dont bother paying that $5million dollars towards my man here, ive already got $15 million inside a van on its way to my actual house right now."

"I hate you...Cindy Lowe"

A second later the sound of guns being taken of saftey echoes across the room before they all pull the trigger aimed towards us.

Nothing. Silence.

I hear Cindy giggle before counting. "1...2...3" she whispers before the sound of gunshots echoe across the room as the people infront of us go down one by one, clutching their arms in agony. We all then watch as Cindy walks over to Daisy smirking as she places one of her heels down on her poor excuse of a mothers chest. "Okay mother, you want to play a game? I chooseeeee Monopoly! I love that game!." She grabs a dice out of her pocket and rolls it onto the table..."A SIX!" She screams before imagining where to place her counter. "Ohhh dearrr, looks like you landed onnnn go to jail!" She says before giggling again and running over to me and pecking my lips before wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head against my chest. "You are never leaving me again" i mumble into her hair before kissing the top of her head. "Go to hell Cindy" Daisy hissed whilst groaning. Cindy releases herself from my hold and walks towards her winking "Oh honey...where do you think i came from?" She asks innocently before walking out of the room, followed by the rest of us. Yep, my little psycho is back, and better than ever.

GUYS I WANNA DO A LITTLE Q&A NEXT CHAPTER ASK ME QUESTIONS IM BOREDDD.