FIFTY FOUR: WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT

BLAKES POV

"WAIT SO TELL ME AGAIN" Cindy says whilst pacing up and down the living room, trying her best to keep her cool at the information Jada is trying to tell her

"WAIT SO TELL ME AGAIN" Cindy says whilst pacing up and down the living room, trying her best to keep her cool at the information Jada is trying to tell her. "I went to the mafia base in Spain, just to check on how things are going, and then on my desk was pictures taken of you, Brie and Lucy, with your faces crossed out in red pen. It had a note at the back of each of the papers saying "Watch out. HW" i took the paper to the scientists who are trying to find any evidence of someones identity but they got nothing. All we know is that his initials are H.W" she says before sitting back in the sofa comfortably. I watch as Cindy takes out paracetamol from the cabinet, shes probably got a headache from this whole thing, pops them in her mouth then motions for me to follow her. "Thank you Jada im sorry you had to deal with that without us. Goodnight everyone" she says before dragging me towards the office. "What do we do?" I ask Cindy as she sits down on her desk chair and opens up her laptop. "It could be an empty threat for all we know, but the pictures clearly show that they are following everyone around. We we in school in the pictures aswell" she says whilst typing vigorously on her laptop. "What are you doing?" I ask her as i walk around the other side of the desk. "Im emailing the school, checking whether we all have good enough results to drop out and graduate early" she says causing my eyes to go wide, "Are you mad Ci?! Why would we drop out of school?" I say causing her to look at me as if to say did you really just ask me that question. "Blake, if we go to school, it is clear that whoevers behind this knows exactly where we are, they can follow where we are all day because once we leave school they know exactly where were going. Someone working for H.W also might be a fellow classmate of ours. I never needed to go to school i just went for the fun of it but its not very fun anymore so ill happily drop out. This is protecting out safety Blake. Trust me" she says whilst pressing send on the email and sighing. "What if they say no?" I ask causing her to cough lighting and flutter her eyelids, "i cant go, im s-sick" she says in a squeaky voice causing me to roll my eyes. Even then i dont bother to argue with her and motion for us both to go to bed. I watch as Cindy walks into the bathroom, trying to take off her necklace, her long brown curls cascading down her tanned smooth skin.

CINDYS POV