FIFTY FIVE: IM INNOCENT

BLAKES POV

"STACEY" Cindy screams whilst slamming the door open, making us all jump out of our seats

"STACEY" Cindy screams whilst slamming the door open, making us all jump out of our seats. "Stacey" she repeats a little quieter as she rushes into the room and picking up the phone, Grey slowly entering the room behind her, a confused and shocked look on his face. I rush over to Cindy as Grey sits down and explains to the others what has happened. As i approach her i slowly take a necklace out of her hands and observe it carefully. My eyes scan over the initials and everything gets pieced together in my mind. Whoever H.W is, Stacey is working for them. "Fuck sake why isnt he picking up?!?!?!" Cindy shouts as she sighs and puts her head in her hands. I recognise the number as her dads and decide to ring my father instead. Once he answers Cindy takes the phone from me and starts to fill him in with everything thats hapenned. "Yeah so i need you to to a background search on a girl called Stacey. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 4"9ish and she goes to our school. Thank you so much ring me back when you can. Byee." She says before visibly relaxing and pulling me into a hug. "I dont understand who it could be. Mums in jail and so is the rest of her gang. Who else hates us" she mumbles into my chest making me as confused as her. I dont know Cindy, i really dont know.

"I need to fight tonight. I need to let off some steam" she says before i nod and pass her her phone so she can arrange the fight. "Everyone coming tonight if Ci fights?" I ask causing everyone to agree, although Elliott hesitates slightly which is understandable. Cindy grabs a bottle of water before chugging the whole thing down in the space of 10 seconds before she starts speaking down the line. Whilst she talks i walk up behind her and snake my arms around her waist, rubbing gentle circles across the side of her hips, laying my head on her shoulder i feel her visibly calm down on the phone making me smile slightly. Once she's finished on the phone, we decide to all go out shopping to take our minds off whats going on. "This time, your buying for you and im buying for me, youd just spend the whole time in Victoria Secret" Cindy says earning a sarcastic look of shock from me. "Me?! Honey i buy you the clothes which look amazing on you" i say in a high pitch voice making her burst out laughing.
"Lets just go the sales are on at the moment and i neeeeddddd some sunglasses" she says whilst dragging me outside and to no surprise, Mikey is already in the car.

CINDYS POV