FIFTY ONE: CEO

CINDYS POV

AFTER RINGING THE POLICE on the way back from the meeting to tell them that we shot them for self defence and making them look at the footage, Daisys gang were arrested and all of their properties were given to me and  Elliott due to us being her ...

AFTER RINGING THE POLICE on the way back from the meeting to tell them that we shot them for self defence and making them look at the footage, Daisys gang were arrested and all of their properties were given to me and Elliott due to us being her children and because shes jailed for life...well they basically already gave away her stuff. "Im proud of you, for sticking up for yourself" Elliot tells me, also pulling the same face after his cringy words making me laugh. "Thank youuuu, guess you saw a bit of the serious side of me today" i say whilst smiling. "Yeah i did. You are literally crazy, like... crazy. But then again so am i if i get pissed off so it makes sense." He says whilst tapping his fingers against the side of the cardoor. "Sooooo are you excited to live with your favourite sibling?" I ask whilst turning a right towards mcdonalds...im so hungryyyy ughhhhh. "Cindy your my only sibling" he says whilst laughing causing me to playfully glare at him. "Say a comment like that again and im ordering you a small fries instead of large" i say making him apologise 50 times. "No but honestly im so excited to live with you guys, itll be weird seeing dad though" he says whilst collecting our order and paying. "Yeah but he isnt back for another 2 months and im pretty sure he might stay a bit longer seen as hes probably enjoying his time there with his girlfriend Hailee who by the way, you will loveee" i say whilst munching on my chips. "If you want we can always face time them later so that you meet them online instead of in person first when everyones around" i say whilst passing him his drink whilst the lights are red. "Okay im tired so lets get home quick so we can introduce you to my favourite people, oh and save a bag of chips and nuggets for Mikey...he will scream if he doesnt get any" i say causing him to laugh and nod.

::::::::::::

"HONEYYYY WERE HOMEEEEE" i say whilst smiling at the familiar look and scent of my home. "YESSSS BITCHHHHHH" i hear before im tackled into a hug by Mikey. "Wait- you got mcdonalds i can smell it on you" he said whilst crossing his arms and glaring a us both making Elliott sigh and hold out the bag of fries we had saved him, making him scream and hug us both saying thank you. "Omg ive just realised i now have an uncle" Mikey mumbled to himself whilst stuffing the fries into his mouth, walking out of the room. "So then, this is the brother i have to make a good impression to...im Blake, Cindys handsome jaw dropping crush" Blake says to Elliott before winking and holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you mate, dont know how your dealing with her, ive known her for two days and she's already annoying" he says before shaking his hand and smirking at me pouting in the corner of his eye. "Well it runs in the family" i mumble earning a glare back and a laugh from Blake. "you mind if i steal your annoying sister for a minute? Our parents want to talk to us. Im assuming Cindys introducing you to your dad tonight on face time?" He asks Elliott earning a nod from him and a "thats fine". "ELLIOTT COME ON I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND AND YOU CAN MEET THE OTHER AND ILL SHOW YOU YOUR ROOM AND-" i put my hand over Mikeys mouth before he can carry on ranting. "Calm Mikey. We like Calm Mikey. Im sorry Elli, he gets excited when theres new people" i say whilst kissing Mikeys cheek as well as Elliotts before taking Blakes hand and walking towards the office. "What did you need me for?" I ask as he places his hand on my lower back, guiding me into the room. "Our parents want to face time us about our role in the mafia, something about what we need now that were leaders" he says whilst opening his laptop and sitting on the sofa. "Oh andddd theres a load of files we need to sign seen as were merging aswell" he says whilst the small sound of beeping from facetime rings in the background. I nod before running over to Blakes desk and reaching for the files we had been sent, excitedly i rush to sit down back next to Blake and met with the faces of our parents. "Well done kiddos, you're now the owners of Lowe and Smith enterprize and the leaders of the American and British Mafia"...

INSTAGRAM

@SmithandLoweLTD CEO's

Liked by 15,756 people

Comments disabled

Tagged: @CindyLowe @BlakeSmith