FOURTY ONE: SPEEDY

MIKEYS POV

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK YASSSSSSSS HEY YALLLLLL HOW YOU DOINNNNG

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK YASSSSSSSS HEY YALLLLLL HOW YOU DOINNNNG. Im currently in a boring ass meeting waiting for the others to finish talking about security and border control whilst i play flappy bird on Blakes phone seen as he took mine off me when Cindy sent a text...meanie. "Do you agree Mikey?" Blake asks me causing me no snap out of my trance and glare at him. Not fairrrrr he made me loose the game, i was doing so good aswell. "Yeah yeah 100%" i say seriously, convincing half the people in the room that i was paying attention. As the other half, my friends, were just trying not to stifle a laugh. Idiots. Ughhhhh this is so boringgg Blake has no games on his phone where as mine has pretty much the whole appstoreee. Okay im going to try and retrieve my phone from under Blakes chair, which by the way is where he always puts it and yes, this happens everytime we have a meeting because they are so so boring i cant help but whip my phone out ughhh. Looking around the table i decide to put my plan into action. Casually taking the pen from ny hand i accidently chuck it under the table. "Oh no. My pen fell. I need to get it" i say whilst going under the table, and the oscar goes tooo- "OUCH" i hiss as i feel Blake kick me from under the table with his big ass fucking size 12 foot, making me put my middle finger up at it even though his shoe cant see. Stupid foot. Reaching for my phone i quickly snatch it and order a postmates to be delivered at our building and i used Blakes phone to get one of the receptionists to bring it up when it arrives. Swapping the phones around i slowly retreat back to my seat, nobody stealing a second glance apart from Blake who had a smirk on his face but other than that... Nailed it. After 1 hour i decide to put my phone away and listen to the conversation as i can feel its starting to get heated between Blake and a member of our mafia. OHHHH WE LOVE A BIT OF TEA.
"With all due respect Mr Smith i know that Cind-" " Miss Lowe, call her miss lowe" Blake interrupts causing me to cross my arms and lay back in my chair. We love a gorgeous defensive mafia leader. "Okay , I think that Miss Lowe will be incredibly scared and heartbroken at seeing her mum and her being woman, suggests that she will need lots of men to protect her and make sure she isnt too weak-" Mark, the idiot talking, is cut off by a growl from all of us guys at the mention of being weak and swearig from the girls at the mention of her needing a man. The whole room goes silent as Blake shoots up from his chair, slamming his hands on the table. " Cindy Lowe is a grown, mature woman. She is not a fucking princess, she has an attitude, opinions and a very loud voice which she happily uses. Believe me when i say, she can handle herself just fine. Shes got this without any mans help. Oh and shes not weak physically or emotionally. Emotionally, shes the strongest person i know. Physically, she will knock you out quicker than you can say your own name. So please, Mark, i ask one thing from you. Shut the fuck up" Blake sits back down and reshuffles his files, just as the door is opened quietly. "Mikey your postmates it here" OHHHH GOOODYYY YASSSSS FOODDD. I rush towards the door and thank the woman before placing my food down. As im eating and the others start to finalise things, i get a text from Cindy.

From mummy Ci :

Can yu cumme pick my up splease ?
4.40pm

Waeit it dowsnt mattwr im hime now
4.42pm

To Mummy Ci:

Cindy me and Blake dropped you home beforewe came here you bitch are you okay.
4.43pm

From mummy Ci:

This is Steve, the guy guarding the house. Cindy is now passed out in bed. Please tell Blake.
4.45pm

I show Blake the text and he nods before turning back to the convosation. I then smirk and watch as Blakes eyes go wide and he calls the meeting off immediately before grabbing me and my food and dragging us towards the car. "Whats wrong Blake?" I say innocently causing him to curse and glare at me. "I dont want the security guard seeing her with no joggers on" he mumbles before speeing up. "WOAHHHH HOLY SHIT THIS ISN'T MARIO KART BLAKE I SWEAR PRINCESS PEACH ISNT ABOUT TO THROW A SHELL AT YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN HOLY SHITTTTTT" I scream whilst Blake drives like Lewis fuckin hamilton...who by the way, is delicious. Anyway. After almost dying we return home only to hear the sound of music and screaming. "IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER" - 'you have got to be" i sing along quietly, earnin a glare from Blake in return as i put my hans up in surrender. Okay I'm going to leave because i feel as if they might go all dirty up there...

 Okay I'm going to leave because i feel as if they might go all dirty up there