THIRTY THREE: TRAUMATIC

BLAKES POV

I WAKE UP FEELING a lot colder than i usually do in the mornings

I WAKE UP FEELING a lot colder than i usually do in the mornings. As i spread my arms across the bed i realise that the normal curvy, toned and beautiful woman who lays beside me everynight isnt there. Shit. The letter. Cindy gone. Fuck.
I spring out of bed and pull on some shorts before running downstairs towards the CCTV cameras whilst shouting Cindys name. "Gheez mate calm down she's in the gym" Mikey squeaks behind me, noticing my eyes glaring at him in anger. "Right, just cus your angry that you didnt know where your lover was doesnt mean that you can take it out on me. I already got my waffle taken by Jada this morning so i am not in the mood to deal with another angry person because angry Blake + angry Mikey = nastyyyy". I roll my eyes at Mikeys speech and playfully glare at him as he got chocolate sauce on me from when he waved his finger around when he was trying to make his 'point'. I decide to leave him with his food and went to jog towards the gym.
I reach the door behind the basement and my eyes widen as i can hear a massive bang come from the room. I burst the door open and come face to face with an extremely pissed Cindy. I observe her as she has sweat dripping down her face as she replaces the punching bag which had flown off the hook and breathed heavy before starting to punch again, unaware of my presence. I lean against the doorframe and watch Cindy as she moves her body up and down whilst taking blows at the punching bag. After about 30 seconds a loud bang errupts again as the bag joins the other 8 which as in a pile against the wall. "Okay thats enough for this morning babygirl we have an education to kickass at instead" i tell her making her aware of my presence. Cindys eyes widen as her head snaps over to where I'm standing, she then smirks and mumbles an okay before taking my hand and dragging us up to our room... i mean her room. "Im nipping in the shower" she tells me before taking her clothes for school and walking into the bathroom. Whilst Cindys in the shower, i scroll through instagram on my phone and smirk as i notice the instagram post she posted last night. That girl would be one of the only people who i would bet on being able to take anyone down with just a pocket knife, shes honestly fearless. Thinking about it she's one of the only people who really isnt scared of me, most people are scared to look at me in the eye yet alone tell me to fuck off every 10 minutes. "Damnnn mami" i say to my baby as she walks out of the bathroom, looking her up and down hyping her up way too much. "Fuck you" she says whilst laughing and sitting on the bed whilst i stand up to grab my clothes. "Right here? If you insist" i say whilst smirking as she gasps but walks to me though anyway, my body relaxes but shock rushes through me as she starts to lay kisses on my neck. Before i can kiss her she stops and looks up at me smirking, "you had chocolate sauce on your neck" she points at the spot which is now a range of dark red spots which is also known as a hickey, "ughhh" i say as she turns around "oh and this-" "OWWWW FUCK CINDY WHAT THE HELL" i say as she whacks me with a book, "- is for the innapropriate joke, there are kids in this house" she says whilst i walk into the bathroom rubbing my head "WHAT KIDS?" I shout as she grabs the door and shuts it. "MIKEY" she replies causing me to burst out laughing and turning the shower shaking my head. I dont want anything to change. Nothing.