THIRTY TWO: MOMMYS HOME

CINDY'S POV

"RIGHT FOOT GREEN

"RIGHT FOOT GREEN...WAIT NO LEFT FOOT RED...WAIT-" "MIKEY JUST TELL ME WHAT THE GOD DAMN BOARD SAYS" I shout as I try to not fall onto Lucy and back up into Grey. So we are currently playing twister because apparently it's the only way to stop Mikey from bouncing around everywhere...even though he demands to be the guy that "spins the spinny thing and tells you where to go". It's mine, Lucy and Grey's turn at playing and I am currently getting pissed because Mikey keeps spinning the spinner then dropping it due to thinking the doorbell is ringing for the Chinese even though it's not, and forgetting what he spun. All of a sudden Lucy looses her balance and crashes down onto me, taking Grey with her, i burst out laughing ignoring the pain i got in my stomach from the hard impact when crashing on the floor. "LUCY LOST NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHH- YES CHINESE IS HERE" Mikey says whilst rushing towards the door as the doorbell actually rings, we all stand up still laughing at what just happened as we begin to pack it away. Once we had finished tidying i sit on the sofa and Blake sits next to me, handing the box of sweet and sour chicken into my hand...holy shit you have no idea hw amazing sweet and shout chicken is. Whilst we are eating the doorbell rings again, causing everyones facial expression to change to confusion, "its probably the delivery man" i mumble to everyone before standing up and heading into the hallway. As i open the door i am greeted by nothing but a small envolope which had been placed on the step outside the door. I take a confused glance at the messy handwriting written on the paper, with just my name and address placed on it. Bending down, i pick up the letter and open it after looking around my driveway, not seeing a person in sight.

Dear my darling Cindy,

Hello my baby, have you missed your mummy? I havent missed you one single bit since i left, i tell you what it was the best decision of my life. I heard that you and your father have become quite successful in the mafia, congratulations love, make the most of it because you wont be here to live your success for much longer. I've re married now you know, he's someone who may be familiar to you, he's so sexy hun, i get action every day its amazing. But then i saw the hunk your with, Blake is it? I bet your his little slut now, your too ugly for him, id take him anyday. Watch your back Cindy, your mummy quite likes the idea of paying you a little visit.

Until then x

"Whats that?" I hear Blakes voice mumble as he walks towards me, his eyes fixed on the letter which is now on the floor due to me dropping it in shock. "A letter" i say causing him to rool his eyes and give me a 'really?' look, i shrug in response and allow him to pick up the letter and read it. I chuckle as his nose scrunches in disgust, im guessing he's reading about my mum wanting to fuck him. Blake scrunches the letter up and brings out his phone, walking into the kitchen. I quickly follow behind him noticing that the others have now stopped talking in the lounge and are staring at us in confusion, Grey walks over to the letter which is now placed in the hallway and i quickly avert my gaze to the direction of Blakes shouting. "ADD MORE SECURITY ALL AROUND OUR HOUSE NOW. IM NOT RISKING LOOSING HER. Im calling our parents and giving them an update as to whats going on." Blake breaths heavily as he hangs up on the person he was talking to and starts to ring our parents, i walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, burying my head in his chest whilst i listen to his steady heartbeat, i feel him relax and start to stroke my hair as he starts to talk to my parents about whats going on back here.
I watch as Taylor and Lucy walk into the kitchen, Taylor holding Lucys waist with his hands as she lightly smiles, trying to hide the concerned face aimed towards me. I give her a reassuring smile as i chuck Brie a lighter, just as she walks into the room. Brie gives me a confused look but then smiles as she takes a picture of the letter before taking it into the garden.

Blake squeezes my waist before mumbling a bye and hanging up the phone. "So....what did they say?" I ask whilst looking up at him, he stops stroking my hair and puts the phone down, cups my face in his hands and gently pecks my lips causing me to smile as butterflies errupt inside of me. "Your mum (Hailee) and dad were obviously worried but agreed to stay on their holiday, however they said to increase security around the house which i said i had already arranged...long story short you are going to be okay, im going to make sure of it. ", i nod and kiss Blakes cheek before running out into the garden to where brie is as she hands me the letter. Brie lights the fire and stands back as everyone gathers around it. "She's not going to get me easily. I can handle myself and stand my ground. I dont think my mum knows who she's messing with." I say whilst throwing the letter in the fire.

INSTAGRAM

@Cindylowe Let's play a game of hide and seek

@Cindylowe Let's play a game of hide and seek. Ready? Come and get me bitch, dont be too long, I'll get bored.

Liked by @Blakesmith and 10,789 others

Comments disabled

Location disabled