SEVEN: STALKING THE INSTAGRAM

BLAKE'S POV:

HE TYPES HER NAME and shows us pictures of her, "Damn Taylor how did you get her to chat to you

HE TYPES HER NAME and shows us pictures of her, "Damn Taylor how did you get her to chat to you..."

"SHE CAME UP TO ME MATE" Taylor said while I was still speechless

"SHE CAME UP TO ME MATE" Taylor said while I was still speechless. That girl is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life, and I am working with her for years to come.

"hey Blake are you okay mate?" Grey aked me causing them all to look at me. "Mate, if that's who is working with me... It makes sense, her account is private meaning only her friends know what she looks like so if she goes to our school no one will know who she is unless she goes under her original name which probably won't happen. " All the boys agreed with me and we started to head to school.

Once we arrived at school we heard everybody whispering about a new girl, I guessed we missed her grand entrance. "That's her motorbike over there, it was in a picture on her Instagram" Mikey said while pointing to her impressive ride.

As we walk into school I notice all the girls except from lucy whites group pull down their tops which are more like bras, in attempt to seduce us...I had to stop myself from puking.

"BYE SLUTTY RECEPTIONIST THANKS FOR THE SHIT WELCOME" I hear a sexy yet angelic voice shout. "That's-" Taylor was cut off by the doors slamming revealing the most hot,gorgeous,sexy and beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. "Cindy Lowe" Taylor finished his sentence whilst smiling.

Me and the boys see Stacey walking towards Cindy and decided to get our stuff from our lockers. As I am getting my stuff I can hear Cindy yelling sassy smart comments back at Stacey causing me and the boys to smirk as we are probably the only ones who know who she really is as I heard some girl call her Cindy Parker meaning she is trying to cover up who she is for her safety. Smart girl.

"GO BEST FRIEND THATS MY BESTFRIEND" Taylor turns straight away the moment he heard Lucy's voice, he's always had a crush on her but we don't normally get involved with relationships or talk to other people in our school.

"LUCY WHITE OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" This time I turn around as soon as I hear Cindy speak, the other boys turn around in utter confusion as to how them two know each other. We watch as Cindy jumps onto Lucy and they both start laughing not caring about what anyone else thinks. Lucy then introduces Cindy to the rest of their friends. "I'm gonna go over and say hi to her" Taylor tells us, leaving us smirking as we know that no other boy will ever want to ask her out if she is friends with our group.

We all watch as Taylor goes over and shouts "CI HEY", Cindy then turns around and a massive smile appears on her face as recognition flashes through her hazel brown eyes. Taylor and Cindy hug for a good 5 seconds causing jealousy to rush straight through me which is soon replaced with humour as we watch everyone stare at Cindy in shock. Our group never normally talk to anyone outside of each other so Cindy coming along and hugging Taylor and Taylor being happy about it is the last thing anyone in this school would ever think they would see.

As they are talking I notice Taylor motions towards us and all of a sudden them gorgeous hazel brown eyes are staring into my blue ones. I watch a look of shock and lust washes over her eyes which causes me to smirk, but it is covered in a split second which causes amusement to wash over my own.

I laugh as Taylor walks away and her friends start asking her millions of questions.

The bell rings to go to lessons and we all head off to class....

:::::::::

Lunch arrives and we are sat down at our usual table. The door slams open causing everyone to go silent, me and my boys don't look as we already know it's Cindy due to the silence. I notice Cindy went and sat down next to her friend bry...no brye...BRIE next to Brie and start eating her food. As we are eating Stacey comes over to me and attempts to seduce me, I got really pissed and screamed at her causing everyone to clear the room apart from Cindy and her friends...Why is everyone scared like, chill. Cindy and her group decide to go to lessons and we chose to do the same. However as soon as I stand up my phone starts ringing and I notice its my dad I tell the boys to go without me as I take the call.

"Hello Blake, sorry i'm calling you in school time but i wanted to let you know that you and i Will be going to a Ball tonight along with the Lowe family so that we can meet other allies and get to know each other more." my dad told me. As i was listening to what he was saying i noticed that all of Cindy's group had gone apart from Cindy who was also on the phone, probably getting told the same thing. "Okay thanks dad i'll just pick one of my suits bye" I say while hanging up.

I decided to wait for Cindy as she will get lost going to gym...yeah that's why.

As Cindy finishes off on the phone the late bell rings causing her to mumble a load of curse words causing me to laugh at her, she looks up at me wearing a beautiful smileas she watches me laugh. I start to stare at her taking in her features but then recover and tell her I will show her the gym to try and cover up me staring. I rest my hand on her lower back as I guide her to the gym.

what is this girl doing to me...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED BLAKE'S POV, I WILL BE GOING BACK TO CINDY'S POV BUT IF THERE IS ANY PART I WRITE AND YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE'S POV COMMENT BELOW! X