FIFTEEN: SKULL

CINDY'S POV

"I WANT PIZZAAAAAA" i whine at Blake for the 1000th time whilst sat on his kitchen counter eating Ben and Jerrys, i don't even know why I'm craving half of these things

"I WANT PIZZAAAAAA" i whine at Blake for the 1000th time whilst sat on his kitchen counter eating Ben and Jerrys, i don't even know why I'm craving half of these things. "Ci you've been whining and eating for the past half an hour and you keep going from sad to happy in the space of 2 seconds,what the hells up with you?" Blake asks in confusion. All of a sudden i am hit with the worst pain ever, like i am being stabbed in my stomach over and over again... fucking hate periods. "Blake Smith i am on my period if you dont get me pizza right now i am going to kill you" i shout at him, trying not to smirk at the scared look on his face. "Geez woman okay relax I'll order pizza, I'm going to text the lads and you can text your friends too so we can all have pizza together otherwise i feel as if you will kill me." Blake tells me whilst typing away on his phone. "Okay so what piz-" Blakes question is interrupted by the door slamming open. "CINDYYYYY, okay ive got a box of tampons, ben and jerries ice cream, crisps, sweets, and the full box set of friends. Mikey go grab the blankets from upstairs." Brie tells me whilst Jake comes in looking like a lost cat. "One minute im watching tv the next minute i am being dragged around target with Brie screaming at me to find tampons...that was the worst thing i have ever done" Jake tells me and Blake whilst Brie sets up the Dvd player, Mikey, Lucy, Grey, Taylor and Sasha all then come piling in whilst laughing at Jakes little story. "Hey where are the boys?" I ask Sasha as i notice Ethan Josh and Tom aren't here. "Oh they said something about having a mission involving a person called Harvey Days." Sasha tells me whilst shrugging. "No, i have that mission next friday, maybe they got the person mixed up" i think out loud whilst everyone else nods their heads in agreement. "LETS WATCH FRIENDS" Lucy shouts whilst jumping onto Taylors lap, me and Blake smirk whilst the others look at us confused. I lie down on the sofa next to Blake as he has never watched friends before, i know, he has a sad life, anyway, i lie next to him so i can explain what happens.

3am

Season 4 episode 7 and everyone but me and Blake are asleep. Im hyper on Skittles and Blake is snapchatting me in amusement as i talk about the unicorn which lives in my rainbow room on the 1000th floor in my house. I jump onto the sofa and lie on Blakes chest whilst humming the haribos advert theme tune, i notice the camera recording and start to giggle uncontrollably. "Ci here as got the giggles and i am really hoping she stops soon before i have to tickle her" Blake tells me, i suddenly stop laughing and stay silent whilst watching Blake through the camera screen. As i am doing this a notification pops up onto Blakes phone

Ethan Skies has posted a photo
I tap onto the notification whilst Blake looks confused, why the hell would Ethan post something at 3am?
I look at the post and its a picture of Ethan

INSTAGRAM

@EthanSkies great day with the lads 135 likes

135 likes

As we look at the post i spot that ethan has tagged all the other boys i that post and they have posted a similar post themselves. "What a load of dicks" Blake tells me whilst looking at all the photos. As i stare at the photo i notice there it a tattoo on all of there arms which i have never seen before. "Hey Blake do you see them?" I ask him whilst pointing at their arms. Blake zooms into the photo and tries to figure out what it is. The whole picture is blurry but i can vaguely see an outline of a skull...skull...shit a skull. "Blake thats the fucking symbol me and taylor saw in the warehouse and on the note Lucy had. As i look up i notice Blake has his jaw clenched as he runs his hands through my hair which i hadnt even realised he was doing. I pull Blake into a hug as he wraps his hands around my waist, "what are we going to do now? How do we tell the others? How can we confront them?"
I mumble to Blake as i run my hands through his hair this time. "Leave it to the morning love, we should sleep on it and tell everyone in the morning." Butterflies errupt in my stomach when he calls me love, fuck i reall need to stop getting so emotionally attached. As i go to sleep on the floor Blake pulls me closer and covers us in the blanket "night beautiful" he whispers to me whilst kissing my forehead, leaving me swooning. "Nighttt" i mumble whilst i kiss his shoulder. 2 seconds later, everythings black.

AUTHOR: EXAMS CAN SUCK MY BIG TOE I GIVE UP ON MY EDUCATION UGH