FIFTY TWO: GIFTS

CINDY'S POV

"YESSSSSSSSS GET INNNNN" I say whilst running around the room before clearing my throat and sitting down again, "I'-i mean why thank you father, its been a long journey to get to this moment but i am utterly delighted to recieve this news" i say w...

"YESSSSSSSSS GET INNNNN" I say whilst running around the room before clearing my throat and sitting down again, "I'-i mean why thank you father, its been a long journey to get to this moment but i am utterly delighted to recieve this news" i say whilst smiling before turning my head towards Blakes neck and muttering "fuck yes". Making Blake flash his signiture smirk before handing me all the papers we have to sign. "Okay so once youve signed your papers, there's a couple of things we need to give you. Inside My bedroom by the dressing table Hailee use's there are a couple of things we want you to have. They are in Black boxes and there is 10 of them, each for one of the members of your inner circle in the mafia. The two golden ones are for you both, due to you being the leaders. Now I'm going to go and get a tan, send your papers to Blake's parents and they will finalise the whole thing we love you!" My Dad and Blakes parents say before turning the skype call off. As we fill in the forms a wave of dizziness hits me making me feel light headed but i shake it off, making a mental note to grab some paracetamol in a bit. As soon as i sign the last thing i rush into
my dads room and straight towards the dressing table... what? I love new gifts!.
"GUYSSS YOU'VE GOT PRESENTSS" Blake shouts as he follows me into the room. The lound sound of feet thumping up the stairs fill my ears as i take the large gold box which has my name labelled on it in fancy writing.
"OMG YESSSSS SANTAAAAAA, THANK YOU LORD I KNOW ID BEEN GOOD THIS YEAR" Mikey shouts whilst finding his box. "Mikey its june..." Brie says whilst walking in laughing and walking towards are own box. Everyone takes there boxes and walks into their rooms whilst me and Blake stay here. "Woah..." i whisper as i take a look at what's inside.

I smile as i read the notes on all of the gadgets i had been gifted

- apple watch
- iphone XI
- Macbook pro
- Sleeping spray (disguised as chanel perfume)
-Knife and USB sticks described as Chanel lipsticks

"Woah" Blake whispers as he also looks through his things. As i look a bit deeper i notice another box inside the big box, pulling it out and opening it up my hands stroke across a smooth black fabric, which felt like its length wouldnt end. Picking up the note ontop a smile forms on my lips.
Miss Lowe,
Congratulations on achieving your roll as head of the British and US Mafia, aswell as becoming the CEO of Lowe and Smiths Enterprize. We are very proud of your achievements. We wish you the best in the future,
The mafia family x

P.s there will be an event this evening at 8pm to congratulate you and Blake on your success and future success. Hope you like the dress.

I take the dress out of the box and hold it up in my hands, looking at the time my eyes go wide as i realise its 6pm already. Before i can say anything the door slams open to reveal Lucy who was panting hard, holding her note in her hand. "We need to get ready. Now." She says whilst dragging me towards mine and Blakes room. "BLAKE GET READY WITH THE BOYS" Lucy shouts earning a mocking voice back from Blake, moaning about how long we take to get ready. Walking into my room im greeted with the smiles of Brie and Sasha, i smile back widely but id fades slightly as i remember Jada is in Spain on a mission, "don't worry she'll be back by tonight" Lucy says as she notices me staring at the empty spot next to the dressing table. "Now lets get ready, but first gimme all your new phones so i can ask Grey to set them all up before tonight" Sasha says whilst standing up after placing the curlers in her hair. After Sasha walks out i start to apply my makeup in the bathroom, shutting out all the girls because they always distract me with their advice on how to do eyeshadow.
Whilst putting concealer on ( i dont bother with foundation it makes my skin look crusty, Aloe vera gel and oil does the trick) i get a facetime call coming from Blake.
"Why are you calling me?" I ask whilst laughing as he plonks himself down on the sofa, picking up some files he needs to complete. "I got bored because all of us boys are ready apart from Mikey, Grey is setting up our phones, Taylor and Jake are watching Soccer and Elliotts decided to facetime your dad which by the way he will want to tell you how it goes after. So anyway everyones busy and i didnt know what to do, so i called you. Did i mention im bored? Are you girls nearly ready?" He asks whilst sighing dramatically, trying his best to hide the smirk thats creeping up on his face. "Okay so a) yes you mentioned you were bored b) im nearly ready but ive just decided im going to go a little slower just to piss you off, and c) i need to do this makeup so stop distracting me or im going to hang up" i say whilst trying to do my eyeliner. You know when you focus so hard on your makeup that you make the most unattractive faces ever? Yeah im doing that right now and i feel very exposed as Blake is seeing it from a very upsetting angle, not a good view for the eye. "Hahahahaa im going to distract you so much. BABE LOOK AT ME. BABBEEEEEE. LOOK AT MY HAIRRRRRR. BABEEEE. BABE! Do you likeeee meeee? Do you think im prettyyyy-" the line goes dead as i press hang up on the phone. Idiot. As i focus my attention back towards my second eye my phone goes off again. And again. And again. "Are you going to be quiet this time?" I say with my arms crossed, "Yes. But dont hang up on me i dont like it." He says earnig a smirk and a pout from me. "Awww you dont like it?" I ask as he shakes his head. "Well watch. Im gonna do it again-" i say earning wide eyes from the greek god on the screen infront of me "what no don't han-" "BYE" I say before hanging up. Seriously? Getting eyeliner to look even mildly okay is so fucking hard. I saved his ass from getting whooped if i went wrong. After finishing my makeup I unlock the door and walk out in my dress which i had also put on inside. Slipping into my heels i let out a sigh before putting my new lipstick and perfume in my bag and linking arms with Brie. "You ready Miss CEO?" She asks me as we head down the stairs.

"I'm more than ready"

Lmao just kidding im not my anxietys through the roof i hate talking to new people. Im not sociable. Rather stay at home and watch The Little Mermaid with Mikey.

 Rather stay at home and watch The Little Mermaid with Mikey