FOURTY FIVE: BATHROOM

CINDYS POV

5 minutes before the murder

"AND THATS HOW MY AUSTYYY  got me a new gucci belt and Porsche" Chloe says whilst her hands stroke her 'babys' chest. I swear im about to puke. My mouth genuinely kills from fake smiling so much. Basically, Blakes giving me the job to keep the wife company whilst he does the negotiating, because if i get along with Chloe...well, happy wife happy life. From what i can hear though, it sounds as if Austin and Blake are getting close to becoming allies. This better hurry up because im about to genuinely loose my shit. I tap Blake on the shoulder and tell him i'm going to the loo, earning a soft nod back before going back to his convocation. Thinking about it, i do actually really need a wee...i always need one its actually a problem. I walk past the other tables, judging everyone as i go by because i cant help it, and reach the ladies room. Pushing the door into the toilets i rush towards a cubicle. You know that feeling when you really really needed a wee and you've been bursting and then you just...let it out? Yeah just had that feeling.
Finishing my business i walk out the cubical and wash my hands before turning to the mirror and reapplying my lipgloss. As im putting my gloss on the door slams open causing me to freeze in my place as a familiar voice whispers to me. "Hello darling...have you missed me?"

BLAKES POV

AFTER FINISHING MY CONVERSATION with Austin i look to my right only to find Cindy still not back from the restroom

AFTER FINISHING MY CONVERSATION with Austin i look to my right only to find Cindy still not back from the restroom... i mean she's probably just touching up her makeup. My eyes scan the room to find the direction of the ladies toilets, only to meet eyes with a familiar pair of blue ones. Letting out a low growl as the dickhead smirks and starts walking towards our table, putting his hand out to shake Austin's and his wife's. "Dont shake his hand." I say with a blank face, scrunching my face up as i look at the dissapointment on Chloes face. They both obliged and Austin gives me a questioning look before his eyes land on the skull tattoo on is arm, scowling aswell due to the information i had previously told him about our encounter with the skulls. "You were supposed to be dead" i say to Ethan with no emotion in my voice. I stare at the boy as he just shrugs whilst smirking, clearly enjoying his ambush which he had planned.
"Why are you here Ethan?" I ask with boredom laced in me. I watch as his eyes flicker to the other side of the room before looking back at me and Austin. I follow where his glace was, to spot a man stood in the back of the room, wearing a leather jacket and ridiculously tight ripped jeans, looking at his watch, revealing another skull tattoo. He's the same guy that was with Cindys Mum at the salon. Clenching my fists i turn back to Ethan, trying to keep my breathing steady. "Where's Cindy, Ethan?" I ask him calmly, smirking as i see his hands start to shake in the corner of my eye, noticing that the man who was once in the corner was now heading towards the bathroom. I jump from my seat and sprint towards the bathroom, slamming the door open i come face to face with nothing.

CINDY'S POV

"Why are you here?" I ask in an emotionless tone, glaring at the woman in front of me. I watch as she chuckles before stroking my hair, causing shivers to run through me and to look at her in disgust. "Cut to the chase...mother" i say in venom earning a nod from her. "Okay if you insist" she says before moving her hand to my neck and jabbing something into my skin. After a couple of seconds i close my eyes and become face to face with darkness.

BLAKES POV

Before i could comprehend what was happening gunshots were fired from Ethan and the man, straight towards Austin and Chloe, who returned the fucked up gesture by getting there guns out aswell. I run back towards the table and take my phone and a napkin as i spilt drink down me...yeah perfect for this situation. I watch as Austins eyes meet mine as he mouths "go".
So thats what i do. Sprint home. With one question on my mind the whole time. Trying to figure out whats happened. Hoping that everyone innocent person in the resteraunt isnt harmed. I swear to fucking god im going to kill those motherfuckers who laid a finger on my girl. Cindy Lowe where are you?

 Cindy Lowe where are you?