TEN: TAKE A PICTURE

BLAKE'S POV

"BLAKE HURRY UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" my dad screams from downstairs

"BLAKE HURRY UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" my dad screams from downstairs. "COMING DAD" i grab my cologne and spray some on myself before taking a quick glance in the mirror, once i am sure i look half decent i run downstairs.
As i look up i notice Natasha, my dads 'girlfriend' smirking as she checks me out whilst putting her hands around my dads waist...ew. Then i noticed a girl coming through the front door. She has pounds and pounds of make up on and her dress is practically underwear.

"Erm....dad who's this?" I ask him confused as hell as to why this girl is here.
"Oh honey" natasha says making me cringe, "This is my daughter Alice, she will be your date for tonight" she tells me. As soon as them words left her mouth i almost ran out of the door. "No dad i dont want to seem like some guy who has a new slut every week" i tell them whilst my dad looks at me in anger. "BLAKE SMITH YOU WILL GO TO THIS EVENT WITH ALICE AND THAT IS FINAL" my dad shouts at me, i roll my eyes and mumble curse words to myself as Alice wraps herself around me. "Were gonna have so much fun baby don't you worry" she whispers in my ear in her high pitch squeaky voice. For some reason all i can think about is Cindy, and how i can't talk to any other girl because of her...snap out of it Blake. "Lets just get this over and done with" i tell everyone as my dad gives me a grateful look, i scowl at Natasha whilst walking out of the door towards the car.

Whilst we are in the car i scroll through instagram to try and take my mind of Cindy and in attempt to ignore alice. As i am scrolling my breath hitches. Cindy. She has posted a picture of herself in her dress for tonight and i have never seen anyone so stunning. Butterflies erupt in my stomach making me snap out of it. I cant like her. We are only friends.

:::::::::

We arrive at the venue and it is a massive hall, almost the same size as our house. I lean against the car as i wait for Alice to get out due to her failing attempt because of her massive heels.

As i am waiting for alice i notice someone staring at me in the corner of my eye. As i look up i notice the most beautiful, sexy and gorgeous girl looking straight at me clearly checking me out too "TAKE A PICTURE CI, IT WILL LAST LONGER" i say with a smirk on my face, she rolls her eyes and looks away. Im lost in my thought thinking about Cindy when all of a sudden a flash is aimed in my direction, i look over at Cindy and she was smirking with a phone in her hand...she just took a picture of me. "YOU RIGHT, IT DOES LAST LONGER...SEE YOU LATER LOOSER" she shouts at me causing me to burst out laughing and salute her whilst she walks away linking arms with a lady.

"Erm...why is this bitch posting a picture of you?" I hear a squeaky voice in my ear as a phone is shoved in my face. I look at the photo and realise its Cindy's story

A smile spreads across my face as i realise its the photo that Cindy took just a few seconds ago. The phone is ripped out of my hands as Alice looks at me with anger in her eyes. "YOU ARE MY DATE TONIGHT SO I DONT WANT YOU TALKING TO THAT" she tells me pointing at Cindys instagram. Too bad thats not going to happen, this whole event is based around me and Ci joining together.
We walk into the venue and everyone stares at alice in disgust...here goes nothing.

2 hours later...

CINDY'S POV

PEOPLE

PEOPLE. PEOPLE. PEOPLE.  More people. Kill me. Now. Please.
I have been here for 2 hours and i am honestly so bored. I've just been standing here listening to people praise me because they know if they say anything bad i wont hesitate to put a bullet through their head.
However, the one thing that is keeping me going is watching Blake getting pissed of by the slutty girl who is by his side 24/7 suggesting he was forced to go with him. I would be jealous...wait no i wouldnt, but if i did like him and i should be jealous, i wouldnt be because that girl is an embarrassment.
After 10 minutes of sipping my wine and watching Blake and that Girl in amusement, i start to feel bad for the guy as she looks clingy as fuck. I stand up from my chair and walk over to Hailee, dad, blake, his dad, slut number 1 and slut number 2.
"Hello everyone" i say with a fake smile looking straight at the two sluts. "Ahh Cindy why aren't you a beautiful young woman" Damien tells me in a fatherly tone. "Thank you damien, and who are these...unique woman you have with you?" I say in a sweet voice, everyone but damien and the two side chicks stiffle a chuckle as i smile at them both...innocence clear in my eyes. "Oh they are my girlfriend Natalie and her daughter Alice" he tells me, "Pleasure to meet you, im Cindy Lowe, Alexander and Hailee's daughter" i tell them as a look of fear crosses both of their faces. Hailee looks at me with tears in her eyes and hugs me as she whispers cindy lowe...my daughter, i love that. "Awwww how sweet, you now have a mummy you can run to when you dont have a boy because i stole him" i heard a high pitch voice shout. Everyone turns out way and all the attention is on us. Anger builds up in me as soon as she mentions hailee, everyone knows you never ever make fun of my family...

 Anger builds up in me as soon as she mentions hailee, everyone knows you never ever make fun of my family