THIRTY SEVEN: THE CLUB

CINDYS POV

I APPLY THE LAST LAYER of lipgloss onto my plump lips and straighten my hair before accepting my look for tonight

I APPLY THE LAST LAYER of lipgloss onto my plump lips and straighten my hair before accepting my look for tonight. I straighten down my Chanel dress before slipping into my heels and turning out of my room. "Ahh there you are" Taylor says, catching up with me as i walk towards the stairs, " Okay so this is a picture of the man you are loking for, he will be with one of his men but thats not to be a problem as im guessing he will leave him behind when you lead him away" Taylor says whilst showing me a laminated photo of a man. I scrunch my nose up in disgust as i look at the man, his streaks of grey hair and wrinkles on his forehead and the slight smirk on his face. I mean im sorry im not one to judge people straight of the bat but this man is definitely a creep. I take a long sigh and thank Taylor for the information before walking towards Blake, leading the way to his rangerover. "You look good babe, try not to get to many guys attention...i dont want to get into any fights tonight" he mumbles as he climbs into the drivers seat.

I smirk and put a syringe and knife into the side of my bra

I smirk and put a syringe and knife into the side of my bra...just in case you know? The car ride is fairly silent to the venue as i continue to examin the photo and Blske goes over the plan 50000000 times, honestly does he know who i am?

"Finally" i mutter as we park outside of the Club. I smirk as Blake mumbles a shut up whilst we walk straight into the club. Peter im coming for you...

Blakes POV:

'Movements' by Pham and Yung Fusion plays loudly through the building as we walk into the club. I gave Cindy one last nod before i disappear into the corner along with Taylor, watching as Cindy starts to walk away from us. "Do you think she will be okay?" I ask Taylor and he gives me an "are you serious?" Look before nodding, "just watch her" he mumbles before turning back to the scene infront of us. I watch as my angel sways her hips seducively as men automatically step out the way for the goddess which stands infront of them, watching her everymove as she walks. Holding an innocent face, Ci looks around the crowd of people in attempt to find him. I follow her gaze and spot him, sitting at the bar with his worker, drinking a glass of whisky as his eyes land on my girl, who has now focused her attention on something else. "Whats she doing?" Taylor mumbles as she storms over to a guy and a girl who are making out in the middle of the dancefloor. Cindy grabs the man and drags him off the other woman before screaming at him "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME? 3 YEARS WEVE BEEN TOGETHER YOU ASSHOLE I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE" she says before strutting towards the bar, leaving the couple in shock and for Peter to walk straight towards her...damn shes smart.

Cindys POV:

"One martini please" i ask the bartender whilst sitting down on the stool, reapplying my lip gloss. "And whats a gorgeous woman like you doing here sitting all alone" i hear a man ask. "If you had a brain hun you would have seen for yourself what had just happened" i snap at him before turning my face towards him, my expression turning into a frown, "im sorry im just pissed off, men arent worth it and that guys just added proof to that statement" i say whilst pushing the strands of hair which had fallen behind my ears. "Its okay love, but not all men are assholes you know?" He asks me whilst smirking...i swear to god if it wasnt my mission to be nice to him i would have smacked him so hard he couldn't say the word "mafia" anymore. My gaze purposely sets onto his wedding finger, which has a gold ring wrapped around it. "Im not married babygirl, it was my mothers" he said...here we go with the fucking sappy story, right Cindy just be a typical basic thick bitch. "Aww im sorry, thats really sweet though, i guess not all guys are assholes after all" i say whilst smiling. I watch with a fake smile as Peter grins happily, thinking hes won me or something, "so is that your ex boyfriend then?" He asks me whilst pointing towards the guy on the dance floor. I nod in response, not missing the white pill which had been dropped from Peters hand and was now fizzing in my drink...i swear to god i really fucking want to kill this son of a bitch. I notice Taylor holding Blake back from the corner of my eye and i decide to hurry this thing up, i chuck my Martini away and place the glass back down empty as Peter dissapeared to the toilet with his worker and decide to go along with his plan. "PETER YOU LOOK SO GOOODDDDDD" i slurr whilst grabbing onto his shoulder as he walks back towards me with his worker with him, "how about we get out of hereee" i slurr, still somehow managing to sound somewhat sexy. Peter smirks nods as i drag him up the stairs, my hand in his. I push him up against the wall as i take off his jacket, i trace my fingertips along his jawline and down his chest before moving my hand over my chest, pulling out the syringe in the process, not noticing my actions Peter puts his head towards my neck about to kiss it when i knee him where the sun doesnt shine, "Thats for trying to kiss me where only my boyfriend can kiss me" i say as he groans in pain "This-" i say whilst punching him in the gut "is for trying to spike me and taking advantage of an emotional woman you sick fucker", "oh and this-" i say whilst slapping him in the face "is for threatening my family and my boyfriend's family". There was something else which ive forgotten..."Oh yeah! And this-" i whisper whilst stabbing a syringe in his neck full of a sleeping drug, "- is because you didnt compliment my new hair, i really like it!" I say before patting the now unconscious mans head and walking towards Blake and Taylor who are staring at me wide eyed. "What? I didnt like him"

"You, Cindy lowe... are crazy"

 are crazy"