F. 6

Why are you scared?

Why are you scared?

Why are you scared?

Stop!

I sit up straight as I hear a weird noise, like a shattered glass. My room is dark and I feel my body hurting badly. What happened to me?

The next second, the door of my room is slammed open and the light is turned on. I immediately close my eyes due to the amount of light that my eyes couldn't bear.

"What's wrong? What happened? Yunie...? Oh my...."

I slowly open my eyes and I see my brother standing in door step with a shocked expression. I follow his gaze and look at my arm. The next instant I feel my mind going dizzy...

Blood.

My left arm is covered in blood.

My blood.

"Yunie-ah!" Hobi finally goes back to reality and comes to me running. "Wh-what happened?"

I shake my head because I have absolutely no idea. I am still overwhelmed and my vision is blurred. Am I crying?

The pain hits me like a lightning. It's a sharp, cold pain, that makes me scream the immediate next instant and almost faint right there.

"I'll call an ambulance, okay? It's gonna be alright!"

At first, I want to protest. However, nothing came out of my throat besides screams of pain. My arm just hurts so freaking much.

Hobi stands up and looks down in shock.

What is it this time?

"Yunie-ah..."

I try to move to the edge of my bed in order to see what he's looking at, but it's impossible. I am frozen.

"Did you cut yourself?"

*

Some blurred sounds play with my mind as I try to open my eyes. It's hard though, because my headache is almost unbearable and I am feeling like every single breath that I am taking is my last one. 

Can I live a little longer?

Just this once?

Just a second more...?

And another minute...?

But how can you truly live when you're dead inside?

I feel tears in my eyes as I'm able to open them a little bit. Every single inch of my body hurt and the amount of physical pain that I'm feeling is truly impossible to bear. I guess that's the reason behind my tears.

I hear loud voices but I can't make up any words. It's all a blur to me and that's frustrating.

What happened to me?