F. 8

"Pass me the yellow papers, please." JungKook demands.

I carefully give him the papers and he mumbles a "kamsahamnida" under his breath. I was drawing stars, flowers and hearts on the huge piece of cartoon that we had bought for the banner we are working on right now. So basically, I'm not doing much which is unfortunate, because I really enjoy art crafts. I can barely use my left arm, being still tightly bandaged, and a single arm is not that useful for this kind of things.

However, watching JungKook putting so much effort into cutting the letters of paper that we're gonna glue on the cartoon later made me smile sincerely. I was having a good time, I had to admit. My brother said that I should stay home and rest for today and JungKook skipped classes in order to tale care of me while oppa is practicing with Jimin. JungKook and I decided to make this surprise banner for Hobi and Jimin and I feel like it was a good idea, it's fun, even though JungKook does the biggest part of the work.

He doesn't seem to mind it though, he's really happy that he gets to come to the contest with me and this banner really gives us a happy vibe, as if I wasn't at the hospital yesterday morning.

"So tell me about Jimin, how is he?" He suddenly asks me.

Life is screwing with me right now.

"He's alright." Is all that I say.

"That's all?" He asks me, still focused on his little craft.

"Yeah, well we're not that close so..."

Oh, so that's why you placed a bet with him...

"Okay then... I can't wait to meet him tonight though..." He says smiling.

I swear I will kill Jimin if he isn't nice towards JungKook...

"Auch..."

Jungkook hissed in pain, holding his left hand tightly. I look at him with wide eyes. Really?

"What happened?" I ask him, standing up to aproach him.

"I've accidentaly cut myself in the paper." He says.

"Hold on."

I go to the bathroom to take the first-aid kit that we were keeping in the little cupboard under the sink. I return to the living room, where JungKook was patiently waiting for me. I sit next to him and open the kit. I take the antiseptic and put it on his hand. I don't know how he succeeded in getting such a bad cut from a paper but I guess that doesn't matter.

Cut. Blood. Pain.

I stop for a second, my hands slightly shaking. The resemblance between our situations is almost funny. But there's a thin line between funny and terrifying.

He's cut himself in a piece of paper.

I'm not the one responsible for this. It isn't my fault. I am not the cause of his pain.

Are you sure about that?

"Yuna, are you alright?"

I gulp and nod. I speed up my movements, repeating in my mind that I'm not guilty for this.  Finally, I bandage his hand with a medical bandage, tying it tightly... Maybe too tight...

"Kamsahamnida, Yuna..."

I give him a smile and sit back in my place, still repeating to myself that it was an accident and that it was not my fault.