F. 7

It's my third day in this awful place. And as I really hope, my last one.

Hobi has stayed with me ever since yesterday morning, ignoring all my advices about "some proper rest and not a metal-chaired one". He's cancelled his dance practices and that makes me feel even more guilty, especially when I think about the fact that the contest is in a few days. I obviously believe in him. He said he's practiced really hard and he hadn't failed in slaying the choreography each time he did it. However, it doesn't make me feel relieved.

JungKook also insisted to stay, but me and Hobi succeeded in convincing him that he needs to go to school and that he can come before and after the classes if he wishes so.

Right now, Hobi is asleep next to my bed, on his very own metal chair. I sigh. He's always taken care of me so well and I could never return his kindness, despite the fact that I'm his sister. Of course, I'm trying to help him whenever I have the chance but he barely ever lets me do it. I wish I would be like him somehow, capable of taking care of myself.

I hear a low rap song and it takes me a couple moments to realise it's my brother's ringtone. I look at his phone, which was on the little bed side table and I take it in my hands.

Jiminie

I look at Hobi, but he was still sleeping, not hearing his phone. I slowly get up and walk to the hallway. Every single step that I was making hurt me and made me feel like I was close to collapsing, but I didn't want to disturb my brother's sleep. He was this way because of me and that was the minimum I could do to avoid worsening the situation.

It's 3 AM. Nurses barely walk in this area at this hour, so there was nobody who could stop me from walking across this hallway, despite the fact that my left hand was bandaged and my feet were bare. I dash the green line on the screen of his phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hyu-... Yuna?"

I don't say anything as I hear Jimin's slightly shocked voice in the phone. I am conserving my energy as much as I can.

"Uh... I want to talk to Hobi hyung..."

"He's sleeping." I say. "What do you want to tell him?"

"It's none of your business, wake him up please." He says going back to his cold tone.

"I'm not going to wake him up just because you want so." I say abruptly. "For once in a while he sleeps peacefully and I'm not gonna ruin that."

"You're impossible." He sighs.

"I know. Tell me now." I demand, not being in the mood to clap back properly.

"The contest." He says, catching me completely off guard. "It's earlier."

"What? What do you mean... earlier? Like... Hours earlier?" I ask.

"No. You know it was supposed to be on Sunday, right?" He says and I mumble a "ne".

"It's on Wednesday now."

I stop in my tracks, trying to proceed what was happening.

"But Wednesday is..."

He sighs again.

"I know... tomorrow."