F. 32

Jimin parks his car near some convenience store and he looks at me as if he wanted to ask me "Where to now?". I head down the road and he follows me. For some reason, I'm so happy with myself for doing this. Moreover, I'm doing something I've never thought I'd do: hanging out with Jimin. And that gives me confidence somehow. This evening can lead to a thousand of things and I can't wait to experience them.

"Yah, slow down..." he says from behind me and I chuckle.

I stop in my tracks and wait for him to approach me so I can continue walking.

"Let's play a game." I say, suddenly over-excited because of my idea.

Jimin looks at me weirdly and shakes his head.

"Okay, kiddo, what do you wanna play?" he asks me in a disapproving voice.

"You say a word, a name, a sentence or whatever. And I have to say a question about me whose answer would be what you said." I say.

"Wo wo wo, what?" he asks me confused.

I chuckle.

"For example, I say puppy and you have to say a question about you whose answer would be puppy, like What's your favorite animal? Got it?" I explain.

"Guess so." He says, but then smiles cockily. "So you're interested in me, huh?"

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm just trying to get rid of boredom." I say rolling my eyes.

"I see. Who's starting?" He asks.

"You go."

He humps, thinking about some possible answer.

"Kimchi." He says with a small smile on his lips and I remember the day he came to our house and brought kimchi.

He knows I love it.

"My favorite traditional dish." I sigh. "My turn: hometown."

He looks at me surprised and then turns his gaze ahead of us.

"What is Busan to me?" he answers with the question I was waiting for.

"Woah... That's pretty far..." I say.

"It is."

I look at him and by his clenched jaw, I see that I shouldn't push further.

"Your turn." I say instead. "And can you like... say more interesting things than food and colors or anything of this kind?"

"You asked for it." He mutters, looking at his legs as we walk, thinking.

I look at him and for a few seconds, I stare at his silvery hair and at the beautiful way the wind was ruffling it.

"Both of my arms." He says turning to look at me.

My eyes grow wide as I see his serious expression and realize that he's expecting a certain answer he knows I have.

"I think you know what I'd say all too well." I whisper, looking away.

"I just wanted to hear you saying it." He simply says.

I feel his gaze on me and I look down, suddenly feeling somehow guilty for what I've done.

"I saw the way you were playing with your sleeves. Last time you were doing that just with the left one." He answers my untold question.

"Never." I say, changing the subject abruptly, suddenly being sensitive about it.

I feel something warm wrapping around my right arm and I turn my head to look at it, only to see Jimin gently holding it.