F. 33

-Special chapter-

Somehow, I end up having a big sized cotton candy in my hand not even 10 minutes after we left the park. Who would've thought that a swing can help you relax so much? Despite the fact that I'm very curious to see what Jimin is actually up to, I'm annoyed that he doesn't want to tell me anything. Therefore, I can't really enjoy my cotton candy.

Walking through one of the central parks feels nice, despite the fact that the leaves have already fallen and the sun has already set. I try to enjoy the walk, but it's hard when I have a restless Jimin by my side. With every step I'm making towards, I'm convinced more and more that this was a terribly bad idea.

"I'm trying not to complain out loud because I don't wanna go home but I have to say, this is the crappiest night out I've ever had so far." I say and Jimin shots me a hateful glare.

"It's been half an hour." He says.

"Aah, I can't do it anymore." I sigh while throwing my hands in the air dramatically.

Jimin looks cautiously at the cotton candy I was holding in my left hand.

"Okay, then, let's stop here for a bit." Jimin says and I look at him dumbfounded.

I look around us and I realize we're in the very middle of the park and that there's nobody around us. There he goes.

"What are you up to?" I ask holding my head with my right hand.

He grins and pulls out his phone from his pocket, beginning to tap something on it. Out of nowhere, a song starts playing and Jimin raises his head to look at me with a smug smile plastered on his face. I raise an eyebrow questioningly and he steps towards me.

"Here, hold this for me." He says, giving me his phone.

What the frick frack does he want to do, for God's sake?

However, I listen to him and hold his phone while he makes a few steps further from the spot I'm standing on. I look at him questioningly but he looks at the ground, like he'd be waiting for something.

A few moments later, I understand what that "something" is.

The base drop.

That's when, his body starts moving the way I've seen only him doing. Is he seriously dancing in the middle of the park?

I choose to watch him dancing, ignoring the fact that this is the weirdest thing I've witnessed.

Do I really mind? Of course not. Who can mind as long as he's dancing?

Soon enough, I'm under his spell. It feels pretty much like he's doing some kind of ritual dance that mesmerizes me, that makes me unaware of time or space, that makes me unaware of my own self. Despite the fact that it's not the first time I'm watching him dance, it feels new and overwhelming. And he makes it even worse by stealing glances at me from time to time.

There's something different from the time I watched him dance in the practice room. Back then, he was lost. He allowed himself to be so. And thinking about the fact that I've seen such a raw side of him, a side he might never let me see again, it just makes me shiver even more.

Just how much of yourself can you show to a stranger?

A smile curves on his plump lips and I can no longer pay attention to his dancing. The only thing I am able to focus on is him; His tensed muscles, his pale skin, his surreal hair and black eyes that were devouring me like he was a predator and I, I was the prey.

But I didn't mind it.

Just how much of yourself can you give to a stranger?

I don't even realize when the first song stops and another one starts playing. Jimin looks at me smirking and in any other situation I would've thrown him a cold glare. Not this time, though. I can't look anywhere else. I don't want to look anywhere else.