Trip to Busan_part 1

It was just before sunrise when Jimin decided he has to get up and pack his bags. Despite the fact that he had been awake for goo hours, he was battling with his inner thoughts. Is this the right thing to do?

Because he pretty much felt like he was running away.

And he didn't like to run away from hardships. He should've faced them.

But this time, it was different.

Is it a hardship anymore if you grow to love it? Like a Stockholm syndrome?

Maybe not.

So with this final thought, he started packing up, as noiselessly as he could. However, he wasn't silent enough.

"Do you need help?" A familiar voice rings behind Jimin's back.

But he isn't startled. Instead, he smiles.

"It would be nice." He say and that's enough for Taehyung to start helping him in folding his clothes.

"I know what you're thinking about and I just wanna say that it's alright if you don't come back by Sunday." Taehyung suddenly says. "Take your time. Please."

Jimin shakes his head.

"Don't worry about that." He says. "I can't run away forever and I need to face the reality."

Taehyung smirks.

"I'm guessing the reality you will face will be wearing a pretty dress on Sunday night, am I right?" He jokes and Jimin hits his arm, a small smile on his lips.

Tae laughs.

"Shut up." Jimin mutters, but barely holds back his laughter.

However, Taehyung was right. He was his best friend after all.

When they finish packing, they have breakfast together, despite the early hour. The flat is flooded with silence. But for them, it isn't awkward.

"Jimin, I want to tell you something." Taehyung says on a sudden serious tone.

Jimin lifts his gaze towards his friend, waiting for what he has to say.

"Actually, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time now..." he dazes off. "But lately, I've grown to believe I really am right."

"Yah, say it already." Jimin speaks.

"You need to break up with her."

And as soon as Taehyung says that, a heavy silence flies in the room, like a rain cloud. Taehyung, waiting for Jimin's reaction and Jimin, thinking about Taehyung's words.

"Sure you might be ma-..."

"I know." Jimin says.

"What?" Taehyung looks at him in disbelief.

Jimin smiles.

"I know I need to break up with her." He says. "I've been thinking about that for a while. And I know she did too."

"Normally I would ask you if you're okay but I know you're right." Taehyung sighs, slumping on the sofa in the living room. Jimin was walking from a side of the room to the other, back and forth. "So what are you waiting for?"

Jimin smiles.

"You know how wrong this is. And I don't want to be the one giving up on her, after all I have done. It's not fair." He sighs.

"She should rush then." Taehyung smiles.

But Jimin's smile fades away.

"It will be in vain if it doen't work." He sighs. "It will be in vain it it's just one-sided."

And the sun rose once again.