F. 11

It's been five days since the dance contest. I haven't heard anything about Jimin ever since. Things have been going as usual, as if that contest hadn't even happen. I don't know if this makes me feel better, but I don't mind it. I chose not to think about what happened anymore. And I'm doing great so far.

Even though it's almost a week since I've been discharged from the hospital, I still have my left arm bandaged, which bothers me so much, because I have to wear over-sized hoodies all the time. I've already seen some girls in school talking about my back and spreading rumors saying that I'm wearing JungKook's clothes now.

Well, that isn't completely untrue. One of the hoodies I've been wearing truly is his, but still.

And today, he's not at school. He's sick because he came to my place on Saturday and left while it was raining because his mother called him. I told him he should get a taxi or the bus, but he said he'll be fine.

Yeah, truly fine.

However, what I'm actually worrying about isn't his health, he'll be fine soon. It's his family. Lately, he had to leave me quite a lot because his mother was calling him, telling him that she needs him home. I don't know why, but I feel like something's off. I remember a few years ago, when days could go by with JungKook sleeping at my house without his mother minding it. Now it seems like we can barely get to spend a couple of hours together outside school. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I feel like I miss him somehow, even though he's still there. I'm aware he has his own life as well, but... I'm just worried.

Therefore, I'll have to go home by my own today. Hobi is working I guess so there's nobody to pick me up. I don't mind it though. I think I need some time for myself, with my own thoughts.

But I should take this chance to do something I should've done a while ago.

I exit my classroom and look for the familiar face. It was pretty late, most of the students left by now, but I know that the person I'm looking for isn't the kind to leave alongside the others. I decide to exit the school and search for him in the school yard instead. I head to the basketball court and smile to myself when I see that my target was preparing to leave.

More than this, he was alone.

Perfect.

I run towards him exactly when he was zipping his bag. He lifts his head and looks at me confused for a second, before smirking. I try to keep my cool, without acting impulsive. I just need to get this information from him and my job will be done.

"Miss Jung, how may I help you?" he says in a mocking tone, getting his bag and stepping forward me.

"I want to ask you something." I say.

"Oh, straightforward, aren't we? Well then, what do I get?"

"Excuse-me?" I ask confused and he smirks as he walks past me.

I roll my eyes and run after him.

"Yah, Jaehyun!"

He keeps walking, but slower so that I could reach him soon enough.

"What do I get if I answer you your question?" he asks.

You've got to be kidding me.

"A punch in the face will do." I say gritting my teeth.

"No, no, no, that won't do. Yuna, I'm serious. What's my income?"

"I am serious as well."

"Not funny." He says, bothered.

I sigh frustrated.

"What do you want?"

He stops and turns around to face me. By the look on his face, I knew he already had an idea.