F. 46

"Thank you, really." I say to Lola as we walk past the high-school gates. "And I'm sorry for what happened, I still can't believe it-..."

"There's nothing you should thank me for." She smiles. "That was the right thing to do."

"Still, I'm thankful. You really... inspired me." I say.

She gives me a sweet smile and I have to admit, she looks so pretty when she smiles. Too bad she doesn't do it often enough.

"You inspire me too, you know?" she says.

I look at her in bewilderment, but I don't get to say anything else.

"Hyung, can you give Lola a ride?" I hear Jimin asking behind me.

My brother nods, giving me a knowing smile.

"Yuna, you come with me." Jimin says holding my wrist. "Oh and, guys, movie night tonight at our flat."

Hobi laughs and Lola rolls her eyes before chuckling and the next I know is that I'm in the car with Jimin.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he turns his head to me.

And smiles.

"Where it all began."

***

Once we arrive at the practice room, he turns on the white lights and stretches up a bit. This must feel like his second home.

Despite being put face to face with the matter, I can't make myself speak. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because I have too many things I want to tell him. I found out last night that he actually... loves me? And I hate him for letting me fear like that, what if JungKook hadn't told me? Probably not. However, I found out... Fate, I guess?

"Why didn't you tell me?" I finally say, my voice coming out a bit shaky.

Jimin turns towards me, analyzing my face with his thoughtful eyes. I try my best to maintain the eye contact.

"Did you freaking think I would somehow realize it without any kind of hint-..."

"I'm sorry." He interrupts me and I stop.

And not because I wasn't expecting him to apologize, but because of the way he said it, as if he wasn't sorry for not telling me, but because I found out.

I shrug off the thought.

"Jimin..." I say as I make a step towards him.

But I'm not getting closer.

"I was terrified." I whisper and he smiles.

Now I might be getting closer.

"I was too." He says. "But I still am."

So I step closer, to the point he was just one step away from me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask again and he avoids his gaze.

"Exactly because I was afraid." He says. "I-..."

He sighs and ruffles his silver hair. I would watch him all day. Staring is not a sin, is it?

"I don't know." He finishes, looking hesitant.

"Yah what's wrong with you?" I ask.

I don't know how I imagined this moment, I don't know how I thought this would go. Just... not like this.

He doesn't answer, obviously thinking about something, debating whether he should tell me or not. Eventually, he makes a step forward, getting so close to me that I could feel his body warmth.