1.

"Hmm..Yea" you mumbled, looking out at the window beside your table. "I know!!" the boy half yelled "Then professor..-" the voice trailed away, but actually it was you. The words died away and you found yourself floating inside your thoughts.

When a voice yelled "Y/N!!" you blinked and looked towards the source of the voice "What happened?" you scowled. "Are you even listening?" the black haired boy tilted his head, you shook your head "Obviously,no. But what was it? Something about professor..?" you narrowed your eyes in deep thought.

He just rolled his eyes "Anyways, I was saying that professor Kyung assigned me with more home works, when I have almost a dozen more of them at home!!" You laughed "It's better than detention, you should feel blessed Jeon Jungkook."

He cringed "No freaking hell!! It's worse than detention!! Detentions are awesome, I would go there every day without any second thoughts" He smiled at the last sentence. "And get your marks deducted? I don't think so! I am your personal tutor and it is my job to see my student achieve."

Slurping your juice, you crossed your arms. "Just because the professor said so.. I don't see you as my tutor-" he said "You are 110% only my best friend and I like my best friend better than the ugly and grumpy tutor" he smiled. 

You cleared your throat "Excuse me? Ugly?" Seeing your offended face, he came towards your side "Just a phrase, Y/N. Just a phrase." he showed his bunny teeth, softening you like always, and hugged you. You rolled your eyes "What a stupid way to apologize... Now get off of me. This students are not trust worthy" You glanced at some of the students staring at you.

"I don't care. I can do whatever I want with my best friend." He giggled, making you roll your eyes "OK..now back off pervert!!" The bell rang just in time, you wriggled off of him.

As you started to move away from your table, you suddenly remembered "Jungkook!!" you half shouted. He looked up, surprised "You sacred me!! what?" "I just remembered-" you said "No tutions during this summer." His face lightened up "Really?!" You smiled "Yeah..I'm visiting Busan." 

He clapped his hands in joy "Yay!! I can enjoy to my hearts content!" 

You rolled your eyes, "You are lucky, But-" You glared at him "Don't forget to study at least for 2 hours." 

He nodded "Thank you, Y/N. See ya after school." he waved a goodbye to you and disappeared.

_____________________

The day had finally come and you found yourself packing your bags in a hurry.

Although you never admitted it, you were terribly homesick. You missed your parents, the scent of your hometown, the landscapes; You missed everything. Last summer vacation you couldn't go as you were having your summer courses; so you made sure that you wouldn't miss this vacation. You remembered getting a scolding from your dad -an insecure father-for making him worry. 

"Y/N?" A voice called while knocking on your door softly. You snapped back to your room, all the landscapes which you had perfectly imagined at your mind, faded away in a second.

You stood up "Yeah?" The door opened slowly and a head popped in "Packing? Need some help?" You smiled "Actually..I do need some help." 

Your roommate came in, with his pajamas and sweat shirt "OK!! How can I be of assistance?" "Putting in my books and toiletries." You stood up with a grunt and stretched. "Sure. Well where is my dongsaeng?" he whistled.

"I don't know... He said he had to go somewhere." you sighed.

"And he says he is your best friend" he snorted.