44.

"You got everything ready?" Taehyung nods at Jimin's question as he drags the luggage out of his room.

"Can't believe you're leaving... I'll be so lonely without Y/N." Jungkook pouts while chewing on his cereal.

Taehyung rolls his eyes but lets out a small smile. "She needs some fresh air. We'll be back before you know it." he assures. "See you in three days! Bye!" Taehyung smiles warmly and waves with his free hand.

Jungkook hums sadly but waves back and starts eating his breakfast again. Jimin follows his best friend out. "You'll be fine right?"

"Yes. It's like a little get away for both of us. She'll be fine and safe." he enunciates the last word as Jimin chuckles. "I know you'll keep her safe. I'm just overprotective now that she knows."

Taehyung places a hand on Jimin's shoulder and slowly pats it. "Don't worry. Everything will work out fine. Just don't stress yourself. You're gonna handle the company alone for three days so chill."

The blonde nods and stuffs his hands inside his pajama's pockets. "Safe journey. But seriously if you need anything, I'm one call away okay?"

The younger nods and gives Jimin a warm hug before going downstairs.

Reaching your apartment's floor, he surprisingly finds Hoseok standing at the doorway, still in his pajamas and his arms crossed. Taehyung gets a chill from the aura that was pouring out of the older one but continues to come down.

Hoseok's eyes flicks up instantly as he hears Taehyung's footsteps. He still remains in the same position but his eyes follow his every move.

"Good morning hyung." Taehyung smiles awkwardly.

"Listen Tae," Hoseok straight gets to the point. "I know you mean well by taking Y/N away for a while... But I swear to sprite if you dare cause any harm to her, you and I are gonna have a talk." he threatens dangerously.

Taehyung gulps but keeps his smile intact. "No need to worry." He swore on sprite. Hope my plan works.

Suddenly the door creaks open as your head peeps out of the small space. "Tae?"

Hoseok's mood changes in a second as he pulls you out of the hallway. "Just in time! Taehyung just came down."

You looked up at him and give a small smile which he returns back awkwardly.

"I'll get your luggage sweetheart. You go down ahead with him." he smiles whole heartedly as he skips inside.

There is a short silence before Taehyung breaks the ice. "Let's get down. The cab must be waiting." You reply with a nod as he gestures you to go ahead.

The cab was already parked on the driveway. Taehyung goes ahead and opens the door for you. You blush at his cute actions but hide it under your hair and get inside the car.

You look back and watch him stuffing his bags inside the trunk. He dressed a bit different today. He wore a cap, hiding most of his hair. Had a mask on his face and wore a large brown jacket covering his muscular body. How did he manage to pull off everything he wore?

You turn around and sit quietly, waiting for him to enter. You see Hoseok carrying your bag and trudging down the stairs with Jungkook behind him.

Jungkook approaches the car awkwardly as you pull down the window. "Morning..." he smiles.

"Good morning Kookie." You smile back at your best friend. You were a bit awkward with him since yesterday but you tried your best to hide it.

"I came to say goodbye. Hope you have fun." he says those words with utmost care. You give a nod. "I will try."