33.

The last thing you remember was grabbing Jennie's hand and dragging her out of the café as you explained the situation to her.

You remember telling Jungkook your location and impatiently waiting by the pavement.

Soon after Jungkook pulled up by the curb and stuck his head out. "Get in fast!"

You literally pushed Jennie into the backseat and followed suit.

"What happened? Tell me!" You half shouted, as Jungkook started driving towards the main junction.

"I don't know! I just got a call from a woman saying that Hoseok hyung was hurt and she told me to come to Seoul hospital. I called you straight after that." He explained in a rush, his voice shaky and out of breath.

You gave a nod when you heard a small whisper. "Yerin."

"Hey, you okay?" You asked, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. She turned her head to you as she gave a slight nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hope that he'll be fine." She said and smiled but you could see fear and worry in her eyes. You smiled at her optimism and gave her a side hug. "Of course.. He's a tough guy. He'll be fine."

You hope he was.

You reached the hospital in a couple of minutes. Throwing the door open, the three of you run inside the hospital.

You lead the way and go to the counter where a woman sat infront of her computer.

"Excuse me. We're here to meet Jung Hoseok. He just got admitted."

She looked up from her glassess and gave a nod. "Just a minute," she typed on the keyboard with her deft fingers and soon looked up again. "Third floor. Room 311."

You mumbled a quick 'thank you' as the three of you raced to the elevator.

Reaching the third floor, the lift's door opened with a small ping. Walking out of the elevator, you come across many patients and doctors filled along the corridors.

After a couple minutes of searching, Jungkook finds the room. "Hey! Guys, its here."

You walk towards the door and stare at it. A board was pasted on it with the numbers '311' printed.

"Can we go in?" You whisper.

"Let's just wait. Yeah wait." Jungkook whispers back and drags his legs towards the line of chairs.

You purse your lips and proceed to sit down beside him but stopping as you see Jennie standing there idly, staring at the door.

You walk up to her. "Jennie," she turns her head to you blankly. "Come on, take a seat.."

She blinks slowly and gives a nod before sitting down beside you. She runs her hand through her soft hair and covers her face with her palms.

"You know, I knew that I signed up for this when I started dating him." Jennie suddenly speaks, her head low and her hair falling to cover her face. "I knew it because that's what he does. What he has to do but I never knew it would be this frightening. I thought I was ready, I guess I'm not."

She lets out a weak laugh and shakes her head.

You frown and grab her hand, before squeezing it lightly. "It's okay. You will be soon. Don't worry and to be honest its not really easy to take these lightly. I've lived with him for three years and its still hard for me to see him injured, so no need to panic. It's totally fine." You whisper and give her the best reassuring smile you could.

##

It was currently lunch break and you were missing from your desk.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when he opened the door and found your chair empty. Where were you?