14.

"Damn you Kim Taehyung!" you growled under your breath. You stared up at the pile of paper works lying on your desk.

You slammed your hands on the wooden table, making a small thud sound. You knew he was doing this on purpose. Secretary Kim didn't had to do all this paper work and stuff. She only carried a tablet on her hand and did her work.

Right?

"I need to stop watching K-Dramas. It's getting my hopes high." you mumbled to yourself and put on your spectacles. You adjusted your position on the leather chair, trying your best not to get too comfortable. You took hold of one of the files from the mountain of papers and opened it.

After reading it for a while, you scoffed, "Yah, what am I supposed to do if the men's toilet is clogged? Do it yourself!" you shouted at the paper and rubbed your temples.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed and your ringtone started playing, echoing around the empty hall. You groaned and picked up your phone, "Hello?"

"Yah! Y/N! Where the heck are you?!" your best friend's voice shouted from the other line.

You pulled your phone away from his loudness, and sighed "Working." you blatantly replied.

"Borking? But it's lunh break and the oter inters from your deparment are aheady phere." His voice came muffled up. "What?" you narrowed your eyes.

Silence.

"Sorry," He replied after a while "I had a dumpling in my mouth." You heard him giggle. You gulped as you placed your palm on your empty stomach. You were hungry and you only had a cup of hot coffee on your desk which was not going to fill up your stomach.

"Y/N?" The boy's voice rang. You came back to your senses, "I know it's lunch break but Taehyung is gonna kill me if I move one bit from this position. So, I guess I am pretty stuck." You cracked your knuckles.

He hummed "Sucks to be you, TB." His tone came in a mocking way as he tsked at you.

"Shut up your mouth and that stupid nickname of yours," You snapped at him, he simply tittered.

You rolled your eyes and hung up the phone. You adjusted the spectacles and continued your work which was totally irrelevant to your real job.

You took a sip of your coffee and focused your eyes on the paper. The door to your right opened and Jimin stepped out of the room. Your strained back straightened up in an instant and you gripped the paper tighter on your hands.

"Y/N?" He called, you looked up at the brown haired boy. His head was tilted as if confused. 

"What are you still doing? Shouldn't you be having lunch?" he interrogated. He made his way towards you, his footsteps making soft screeching sounds on the tiled floor.

"Oh..Umm.. Actually, the CEO wishes me to finish the paperwork before departure so I just thought I would finish it now." You lied and smiled at the man.

He raised a brow at you but soon he smiled. "He is burdening you a lot right?"

Your eyes widened at his words. He chuckled lowly "I guess, I overheard your conversation." he scratched his head cutely, making your heart melt.

You took in a large breath and just nodded at his words, "Have you had your lunch, sir?" you raised a brow at the man with the suit.

"Oh, I was just caught up with some work. I am just heading down," he pointed at the front door. You nodded again "Ok, See you after lunch I guess," you mumbled and stood up to bow at him.