30.

"Oh my God!" You whisper and turn back again. A grin now plastered on your face.

Taehyung blinks stupidly. "What?"

"Hide. Don't show your face." You whisper again, placing your finger on your lips and gesturing him to keep mum.

He lowers his head a bit and scrunches his nose in confusion. Not understanding the situation.

Jackson approaches your table with your orders. "Y/N!"

"Shhh!" You shush him loudly and gesture him to keep quiet.

His eyes widen a bit as he also starts whispering. "What? Did your ex show up here?"

You shake your head aggressively. "What? No! Stop talking nonsense. Just keep quiet and don't mention to anyone that I am here." You whisper and take the food, quietly placing it on your table before shooing Jackson away, who threw a thumbs up.

You take your portion of pork and start eating, looking back at times.

"Umm..Why are we hiding from Hoseok?" Taehyung asks, crouching his head down.

You turn to him. "I'll explain later. Just go with the flow for now."

"You can act normal. Your hair is different now. I bet he wouldn't notice." He admits and leans back.

You look up at your hair and give a nod. "Yes...correct." You straighten up.

Taehyung shakes his head while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Okay...so what are they doing?" You ask leaning closer to him.

He looks at your back for a bit before saying. "Nothing much. Just talking and laughing."

"Oh he is so screwed. Wait till he gets home." You click your tongue and look back to take a glance.

You see Hoseok and Jennie sitting opposite to each other. They seemed to be having a good time, holding hands and smiling at each other.

Oh..they are in love alright.

You smile at the couple. Seeing Hoseok happy made your heart warm but you didn't get why he was hiding.

You make up your mind to keep an eye on him until he leaves.

Soon after, thirty minutes pass but you still stay seated on your chair.

"Y/N I swear.." Taehyung warns you for the fifth time, his forehead on the table.

"Just five more minutes." You hold out your fingers and turn back to take another glance.

The love birds were still talking. About what?

"You've been saying that for the past fifteen minutes. I am leaving if you don't get your butt up of that chair." He threatens you as he lifts his head and sends a glare towards you.

"Okay! Okay!" You raise your hands in defeat and pout.

"Good, now let's go." He gives a nod and stands up. You followed suit and glance back for the last time.

Getting out of the restaurant, you make way towards the car. Sitting down on the passenger seat and buckling your belt, you bite your lip in question.

Taehyung enters and starts the ignition but before the vehicle could start moving you shout. "Wait!"

He abruptly stops and snaps his head towards you in shock. "What?"

"Just wait. I got an idea. Don't drive yet." You say and take out your flip phone rather embarrassingly, glancing at Taehyung.

You type Hoseok's number quickly and place the phone on your ear. The phone rings two times before the man picks up.