12.

"You want me to what?!"

Jimin pursed his lips. "I am so sorry Y/N. This was unplanned." He gave you a sorry look but you were fuming with anger and confusion.

"Why? Why only me? Why do I have to be his PA?'' You frowned, your hands on your hips.

"It is our decision. We knew you would understand. There was no more option. He fired his previous PA because she was useless." He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

This was absolutely crazy. You entered this building in hopes of achieving your dream but now you were being asked to be an assistant? And that also, for Taehyung?

"Look, I-I can't. You know our past is not that  pleasing and-"

"We will give you a higher raise." Jimin said, cutting you off in the middle.

You stopped.

"A higher raise?" you raised your brow.

The browned haired boy smiled, after seeing that it gained your interest.

"Yes," his smile widened. "A higher raise than your other colleagues. I made this clear to Taehyung and he agreed."

Now you were in a sandwich.

Damn, a higher raise meant you could earn by your own and would not have to use Hoseok's money anymore. You would be independent. But, would you give your dream up for it?

You sighed "F-fine." you stuttered out.

Jimin's face lighted up. His eyes turning into crescents as his eyes eyes crinkled.

"Thank you. It means a lot." He said. He suddenly came forward and hugged you.

You froze. His hold on you tightened and you could smell his addictive cologne escaping from his whole body. You took it in and blushed heavily.

"No need." You bit your lip.

He finally released you and rubbed both your shoulders. "I knew you would understand, now come on. Let's get working."

Finally saying that he ruffled your hair and gestured you to follow him.

##

"Don't be nervous." Jimin smiled at you when he noticed you were looking around the room a lot.

"This is one if the private areas of the building so it is a lot different from the different floors." He said.

You just nodded.

Were you ready to work as an assistant for your recent enemy?

Hell no.

But you were graduating next year and it was the perfect oppurtunity to get a part time job and stop using Hoseok's and your parents hard earned money.

Although they didn't mind, you wanted to be an independent and free girl.

That's why you made the worst decision of your life.

Exhaling a breath you quietly followed Jimin through various corridors.

Soon, you entered a small yet well furnished hall.

You saw the designers (interns) gossiping while a small podium was kept in front.

"Get in the line for now," you heard the brown headed boy saying. "Taehyung is coming in a while."

You bowed at him and made your way towards the crowd.

If only I was also a part of this crowd and not an assistant to Mr. Arrogant.