34.

You sit in front of the T.V with a bowl of popcorn on your hand. Jungkook sits beside you, snuggling with you under a blanket.

Hoseok was yet to be discharged therefore you asked Jungkook to hang out with you after weeks.

"This is good." Your best friend mumbles, shoving a fist of popcorns into his mouth before wrapping one arm around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder.

You smile at it and place your cheek on his head. "Yeah... I missed this." you sigh and look down at him.

You see him typing on his phone again. You click your tongue. "I'll throw your phone away Jungkook." you threaten him for the fifth time.

He smiles sheepishly and puts the phone down. "Sorry this will be the last time I promise." he says and snuggles closer as both of you continue watching Avengers: Endgame for the tenth time.

The scene comes to Iron Man's iconic line before he snaps his finger.

Jungkook hiccups before saying it along with his favorite hero. " 'And I....am Iron Man.' Ahh!! I hate this part the most!" He bawls and hides his face on your neck.

You give a nod as you let tears slide down your cheeks and patting the crying man on his back.

##

"I'm never watching that movie again." Jungkook sniffs as you turn the television off.

You roll your eyes. "Everyone knows thats a lie."

He doesn't say anything but instead wipes his remaining tears away. You stand up and start clearing the table.

You notice Jungkook on his phone again, your eyes narrow but you ignore him and walk into the kitchen.

You hear his laugh from a distance as you wash the plates but you decide to keep your patience and finish the dishes before walking into the common room.

He was still on the phone.

You sit down beside him and shift on your seat to get his attention, which he didn't give.

You lose your patience and snatch his phone. Jungkook flinches before he tries to take his phone back from your hand.

"Y/N!! Give me my phone back!"

"Nope! Nope!" you shake your head and fling the phone above your head while pushing him on his chest with your left leg.

"Please...pretty please." He begs and tries to tickle you.

"I'm not ticklish Jeon. You know that."

"I can try at least. Everyone has a tickle spot." He says while tickling you everywhere.

When he fails to find one he gives you a pout. "Y/N!! Give me back my phone."

You giggle and say "I will if you tell me what's going on and who is this-" you glance at the screen. "-Soa"

His eyes widens when you mention the name. He stops fighting and slowly leans back on the sofa. Your eyebrow starts to rise up as you see a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Okay. I get it." you chuckle a bit and hand him the phone which he then proceeds to hide in his pocket.

"Come on lover boy. Spill the beans." you cross our arms.

His face starts getting more red. "Fine." he pouts. "I met her two weeks ago in a bar. She works there and well, we got into talking and the next thing I know we exchanged numbers and started talking."

You raise your eyebrows and lean closer. "And?"

He let's out a frustrated groan. "I asked her out. We've met about two times outside her work place. I like her." he whispers the last sentence.

You purse your lips together in adoration. Jeon Jungkook, the guy who never went near girls finally had a crush. You were starting to fear if he had a phobia for girls.

"That is great! Are you both official yet?" you ask, a smile on your face.

He shakes his head cutely. "No.. But I'll make a move today."

Your smile widens. "Today?! When?"

He bites his lips. "About that.. She wanted to meet up now. She texted me and well, I said yes. Please don't kill me!" he covers his face from his arms.

Your smile starts to fall but you stop yourself and keep the smile pasted. "Kook it's okay. Don't worry. We'll hang out some day later." Your try your best to sound unfazed but fail as you fumble with your words.

Jungkook's arms fall down as he stares at you. Guilt all over his face now. "Y/N.. I'm sorry." he lets out a sad sigh. "I can cancel it. I'll meet up with her next time."

You shake your head. "And lose your chance? I don't think so. Go. I'm fine."

He frowns and comes closer, hugging you tightly. "I'm really sorry. I know I haven't been the best best friend for a couple of weeks but I promise I'll make it up to you. Thank you for understanding. I love you."

You hug him back and smile. "I love you too dumbo. Have a nice time."

He pulls away and gives a nod. "You too. I'm sure you will." There is a sudden knock at the door.

Jungkook suddenly smiles. "There he is."

You give him a look but stand up unsure of the sudden guest. Walking towards the door you hear Jungkook following you from behind.

You open the door and you understand his words.

Taehyung stood in front of you. His black hair messy, a black shirt loosely hanging and white pyjamas.

His eyes turn from blank to alert in a millisecond. "Y/N. Hi."

"Hey there. What brings you here?" you act oblivious, pushing your hair back.

Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist and places his chin on your shoulder. "He is my emergency. I noticed that you started liking each other's company so I called him up. Have fun!" he says and pushes past you and stands beside Taehyung.

"What?" your eyes enlarge as you stare at your best friend.

"Hyung get in. She won't mind." Jungkook says and gives a push to a reluctant Taehyung.

You give an awkward smile and give him way to enter your apartment. The black haired man enters with his head low before disappearing inside the common room.

Your then snap your head to Jungkook.

"You're gonna thank me when I come back." he gives you a look, his arms crossed at his chest.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Dude...this guy is head over heels. Yesterday he kept blabbering on and on about you. He has never spoken that much in let me guess... forever." his eyes enlarges in a shocking manner.

The revelation makes you blush. You hold both your hands up and sigh. "Okay fine. Fine. I can manage."

He gives a nod and ruffles your hair. "Okay...best of luck. You'll need it."

You roll your eyes and slap his chest. "Thanks. Now scram."

He waves goodbye to you but throws a last thumbs up before leaving from your sight.

Taking a deep breath you calm thy self and walk into the room, closing the door shut.

A/N:

Unedited.