23.

Soft.

Passionate.

Sweet.

Weird. Very weird.

That's how it felt being kissed by Taehyung.

Your eyes were wide open when he took the initiative. It still remained open even when he started moving his lips.

What the heck was happening?!

No one has ever dared to touch you nor mess with you, kissing is just a small dot compared to that. The last time you were kissed by a boy was during high school. He claimed to have accidentally kissed you.

Well, tough boy.

A punch at the jaw and a high kick straight on his balls. Didn't come to school for 2 days. Not because of the injuries but because of fear.

You can do the same right now but you don't know why you are so------shy?

You can feel your stomach forming a knot while your knees feels like jelly, your heart's pace has fastened and your cheeks feel hot.

You don't know why but you slowly close your eyes and kiss him back.

Not knowing why.

Why?

His hands slowly went around your waist as he pulls you close and kissed you deeper.

Your hands were just hanging on the air, not knowing what to do. You tried to hold his arm for support but brushed past it in fear.

He suddenly pulled away. "You can touch me. I won't bite." He smirked in his deep baritone, making you purse your lips.

That stupid smirk.

You nodded and slowly but steadily held his biceps.

Well I'll be damned!!

You gulped at the feeling of his biceps. Does he work out?

He closed in again and you shut your eyes before you felt his lips again on yours.

Thankfully, you have had your fair share of K-dramas in your life, therefore you knew what to do and what not to do.

Thought a tomboy can't kiss? Pheh..

You don't know why he is kissing you at the first place but instead of feeling weird, you feel comfortable and cozy as if you do this all the time. Which you don't.

He pulled you closer and kissed you more. You thought it might be lust, but you feel something else. Something different, which you have never felt before.

You don't want to admit it but you liked it. You liked the feeling of him holding you, touching you but you don't know why?

The white room felt hotter and smaller than before. Both of you were sweating and were panting but you didn't stop.

This felt normal.

"Wait... we haven't checked the dressing rooms yet." A calm yet loud voice brought both of you back to reality.

Your eyes instantly flew open. You swiftly but harshly push him away and compose yourself. He stumbled back a bit and looked up shockingly.

You aggressively gestured your index finger towards the door, indicating the voice.

"Miss Cha! How can you possibly think that Mr. Kim could hide there if I have told you that he did not even enter this shop?" You heard the same voice protesting.