41.

Jungkook wakes up when he hears muffled voices from a distance.

Forcing his eyelids open he turns to his left to find you missing. Pulling himself up, he rubs his eyes and calls out your name. When there is no response he blinks in wonder and gets up from the comfortable bed.

"Y/N?" he calls while letting a yawn escape his mouth. He walks out on the dining room and glances at the clock.

Holy shit! 7:00 a.m?! You got up that early? Guess you were really scared about today.

He suddenly hears voices echoing out of the living room and follows the sound.

Entering the room, he notices you still in your pajamas as you sat silently on the couch. Opposite you he sees Hoseok and Jennie sitting beside each other, their expressions unreadable.

"Hyung? Jennie?" he mumbles and walks closer to them, this seemed to catch their attention as the three of you look up at him.

"Jungkook-ah! You're up." Hoseok gives a soft smile towards Jungkook which could sadly, not reach his eyes.

"How are you now?" The younger one asks and proceeds to sit beside the arm of the couch you were seated at.

"Better. Thank you." he replies, his tone seemed off as if something was wrong as he squints his eyes tries to gesture something.

No longer being able to ignore the awkward atmosphere in the room, Jungkook decides to break the ice. "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"You don't know?" Jennie questions, her eyebrows jumping up but in a dramatic way.

"Don't know what?"

"Y/N's photo has been leaked." Hoseok breathes out as he worriedly gazes at you and then at Jungkook, giving him the look.

Jungkook suddenly realizes how silent you were during the whole time. Shit. He couldn't do the one thing he was told to do.

The brown haired boy bites his bottom lip, pondering what excuse to give to his roommates upstairs.

"Oh my god." You finally say, running your fingers through your hair. "Oh my freaking god."

"Like I said, lay low. Don't leave the building and quit your job." Hoseok suggests as he scoots closer to you.

"Yes Y/N. That's the best." Jungkook agrees heartily.

"No." You shake you head. Looking up at Hoseok's bewildered face, you shake your head once more. "I'm not going to hide. It was not my fault. This is all a lie! A lie which the world believes. I'll not hide, I'll fight." You proclaim.

Hoseok shuts his lips and looks up at Jungkook, who seemed to have frozen on his spot.

By his look, Jungkook knew that he screwed up big time.

"But what will I tell Taehyung now? We had our first date today, goddammit." You huff and slap your forehead. "I should have acted sooner when she threatened me."

The three pair of eyes turn wide as they look at you in shock, Hoseok seemed to be the most shocked with eyes bigger than an owl's.