43.

Huh?

The man smiles sweetly at you as his eyes forms vague wrinkles.

Taehyung's father? Step father? What was he doing here?

"Oh hello." You bow your head a bit making sure to show respect.

"How are you feeling now?" he asks tilting his head.

"Much better. Thank you." You respond although your mind was clouded with questions.

"Good." he says as he rummages through a bag kept beside the bedside.

He pulls out a stethoscope and puts it in his ear. You blink in shock as he checks your heart beat and puts down the instrument.

"You're a doctor?" You ask as you felt your mouth gape open.

He gives that sweet smile of his and nods. "Yes Miss Lee and I'm delighted to say that you are stable again." he informs and turns back to the five people. "I would like some time with Miss Y/N. Please leave us for a while."

"Sure. Of course!" Hoseok bows and drags his girlfriend plus the other two out of the room. Although Taehyung gives a reluctant look towards you but walks out anyway.

Mr. Kim turns to you and gently puts the stethoscope inside the bag. "I believe I have to pay a huge debt to you and your family."

Your eyebrows arch up in confusion. "I'm sorry?"

He sighs. "I'm Taehyung's biological father and the cause of all this."

You squint your eyebrows in confusion and surprise, not getting his words. "What?"

Did he just say biological father!??

He tilts his head slightly as a smile forms on his lips as similar as Taehyung's. "You're not well informed I assume."

When you continue to crease your brows more he gives a nod. "I'm the reason why your brother, Jimin was kidnapped twenty years ago."

This quickly gets your attention as your eyes enlarges. Taehyung's father was the cause of Jimin's kidnap?

He gives a sad smile. "Do you wish to hear what happened 20 years ago?"

____

"Taehyung when do you want to book the tickets?" Jimin asks as he looks up from his phone.

"Book it for tomorrow." The black haired guy says as he glances at the closed door of your room again.

"Where you off to cupcake?" Hoseok raises a brow.

Taehyung cringes at the nickname but answers anyway. "Jeju island. I'm taking Y/N with me."

Jennie raises another brow like her lover's. "And what do you intend to do boss?" her voice lowers.

Taehyung stares at the couple glaring at him. "What? No! I'm not escaping." he assures the two as their eyes softens a bit. "The DNA testing will take three days so I'll just make sure that Y/N feels better in these three days."

"And your company genius?" Jennie retorts with not a care in the world. Taehyung gets surprised by the tone she was using specially on a stranger.

"Jimin said he'll take care." The man says and turns to the named guy who was on his phone. "Chim, are you sure you don't need a secretary?"