3.

I have made a bit changes in the first chap. So you might want to read that again so that u will not get confused. Sorry.

Sincerely, KWL❤

####

Since the encounter with Park Jimin. You started going out frequently to the park as it reminded you of him.

You just wished that you had not laze around like that or maybe you might have met him at least once more.

It was kinda weird because even though you were a tomboy, you were attracted to a boy for the first time.

Well, the time past by faster then Eminem's rap and before you knew it, you were packing your bags in your room with your mother.

"Why are you leaving two days early?" She interrogated.

"Summer camp. The students need me. They need some props to be made for the upcoming play." You frowned.

"Why are your classmates so dependent to you?" She exhaled "Anyways take care of yourself...hmm?" Your mother smiled, stuffing your books inside.

"You've said that for the hundredth time...Is something wrong?" You raised an eyebrow.

You saw a bit of worry in her eyes before she flashed a smile.

"No, honey..everythings fine." She beamed, the cheerful mother she was.

You bit your lip but ignored it and focused on packing.

                      [TIME SKIP]

"Bye Mom! Dad! Gramma! Grandpa! Eonnie! Uncle!" You shouted, waving at the six people waving at you from the front door.

It was really hard to live in a joint family.

"Don't forget to call!!" Your dad said, trying his best not to cry.

"Study hard!!" Your grandfather gave you a thumbs up.

"Make sure to let Jungkook come next time!" Your aunt gestured.

"Eat the walnut pie I had baked for you!" Your grandmother pointed at your handbag.

"Come back with a boyfriend next time!!" Your mom whispered and winked.

"Mom!!" You cringed and gave her a dirty look.

She laughed softly, "I mean it. If you don't then I won't buy the headphones for you."

You gaped "Only for a boyfriend?"
She pursed her lips "I don't want my beautiful daughter to remain an ugly bachelor."

You rolled your eyes and waved at them for the last time and went your way.

_________

You reached Seoul with high hopes of seeing Jimin.

You called up Jungkook to pick you up.

"Y/N!!" He smiled and ran towards you, giving you a long hug. "How was Busan? Did you meet mom and dad too?" He asked.

"Yeah.. they were really disappointed that you didn't show up." You said, pulling away from his grip.

He smiled sheepishly and took hold of your luggages, dragging them towards his car.

"How was your summer?" You asked lifting one of your bags.

"Umm.." he said "Well, I went shopping, partied, got drunk..."

You raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't do much." He shook his head.