50.

What?

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow at her. Slightly shocked by the sudden informality.

He turned to his father to see his reaction. Surprisingly his father seemed unbothered and somewhat...pleased?

Taehyung glanced at Jimin who also seemed calm.

This made him start to worry. His suspicion towards Soohyun grew stronger as he felt a sudden uneasiness wash over him.

They were up to something.

His eyes turned to the woman again. She was frozen on her spot, her head down.

It was strange to see her head lowered since she was always the confident, brave reporter who was never scared to take actions.

"But I'm not lying...am I?" His father continued now a full smile on his lips.

Soohyun stayed quiet and it seemed for a while as if she was okay.

But then her head slowly turned up. Her eyes filled with anger. "Don't. You. Dare." She spitted the words out like venom, clearly warning him for the last time.

Mr. Kim remained unbothered nonetheless.

Taehyung's head started spinning at this rate. What the heck was this leading to? Where was his mother?

Getting desperate Taehyung turned to Jimin to get a hint. He slithered his hand on Jimin's thigh and tapped it.

The blonde turned towards the younger one.

But before Taehyung could say anything Jimin placed his small hand on Taehyung's and gave a nod gesturing him to wait.

Taehyung huffed and frowned as he turned away from Jimin.

Enough.

He made up his mind and almost stood up from his chair to leave when Soohyun suddenly slumped down on the floor.

He stopped in mid-air and stared at the woman in shock.

She was on her knees and her hands were covering her ears, her head was lowered even more than before. She was almost prostrate on the floor.

Your eyes widened as you almost ran out of backstage to check on her.

Taehyung's father seemed taken aback as his eyes widened. Jimin on the other hand stood up from his seat and his calm eyes turned to worry.

The other reporters stood up from their seats and approached her.

"Reporter Cha? Are you okay?" A woman sat down and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Soohyun didn't say anything but kept breathing rapidly. Her breaths were short but fast as if she just got terrified by something.

"Taehyung."

The world and time stopped immediately when he heard the whisper.

It was almost like a plea. A prayer. Filled with fear and desperation. Like a mother calling out to his lost child.

It came from Soohyun.

Taehyung's mouth parted in shock.

"My baby... Where are you?? Where are you???!!" She suddenly screamed as her hiccups and sobs echoed around the hall.

No..no... This is not...no.

Jimin scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. As he felt that something was wrong with this outburst.