17.

{I died...

Thank you so so so much for 1K reads!!

You don't know the gush of happiness and achievement I felt! Thank you so very much!

Can we try getting this ff to 2K? Please?}

[Okay I will shut up... Chapter 17 here we go!!] #Double update!

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"This is so hard!"

Hoseok frowned at that and flicked your forehead for the fifth time. You groaned and rubbed the spot he had hit.

"At least I am trying," you mumbled and loosened your grip on the cloth around the Hoseok's neck.

The named boy hummed and pursed his lips. "It's easy, just concentrate more and complain less." He demanded and handed you the navy blue tie hanging around his neck.

You whined. "Why can't he tie it himself?!"

You heard the door open and your best friend ran inside your room, panting like a dog.

"Calm down bunny," you said, your eyes focused on the cloth you were working on as you recalled Hoseok's teachings from before and moved your hands according to it. "Overwatch again?"

"Y-ye-eah.." the boy gasped out and crashed down on your bed. His chest rising and falling in a rhythm.

You rolled your eyes and bit your lip as you did the final step. "And done! How is it?"

You took a step back and turned your roommate around to face the tall mirror. He looked at himself for a second and neared the mirror, closely examining your work.

"Great! You have passed!" He clapped his hands and smiled at you. Your eyes lit up and you fell down next to Jungkook, whose lungs were still heaving for more oxygen.

"Look at you two adults, on the way to graduation and still have no job." Hoseok shook his head and undid the tie you had made perfectly after failing for the last two hours.

Jungkook got up. "Sorry. Jimin hyung had just returned home and I got caught up talking to him." He scratched his head cutely.

"It's okay. We also got busy with the tie," you mumbled and sat up.

"Anyways, who is this guy?!" Your best friend asked, his lips forming a smirk as he sat down on the ground, near your feet.

You rolled your eyes "Not again? Don't you dare tease." You raised a brow at both the boys.

"Fair enough." Hoseok smiled and sat down on the ground.

"He is from the modelling section," you breathe out.

Jungkook's ears perked up and his eyes widened, reminding you of a bunny.

Hoseok's smile widened as he scooted closer, dragging his butt on the carpet.

"His name is Min Yoongi." You smiled and looked down at the two boys staring up to you.

Silence~

"What the freak?! Min Yoongi!" Hoseok got up from the ground and stared at you with wide eyes. "That hot supermodel from Tempted!"

You nod your head but gave the older man a stare. He shook his head "Wah!! I-I can't believe!" Hoseok's lips formed a disfigured love sign as he fanned himself with his hands.

You and Jungkook looked at each other, sending telepathy messages.

You raised an eyebrow. Gay?