7.

"So when does this internship starts?" You asked, smiling.

"That's for the second time," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Since your best friend had said that it was a designing company, Tempted.

The only company you have been dying to work at.

Well, after the name was mentioned, you became super excited. Forgetting about you spitting on Taehyung, the CEO.

"I never thought I would get the opportunity to be a toilet cleaner at Tempted, let alone an intern." You smiled, dreamily.

"I am so excited for both of you!!" Hoseok smiled, clapping his hand like a seal.

"Me too!! And the best part is we will be working together!!" You grinned, nudging Jungkook by the shoulders.

"The thing is," the named boy moved uncomfortably on his chair, he already had a sorry expression on his face "We are going to work separately."

What?

Your eyes widened "What do you mean?"

"I applied for modelling while you were for the designing department." Jungkook showed his bunny teeth, trying to ease the tension.

Your mouth hung open, as you started to fling your arms vigorously.

"Before you say anything, it was a unanimous decision by me, Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung." The ebony haired boy raised both his hands up.

Your eyes slowly turning towards Hoseok for an explanation.

Taking the cue, he sighed "Yes, we knew that you had passion for fashion and designing and you would never agree to be a model," he lifted up his index finger

"Nor a chef at the cafeteria because you don't know how to cook nor a toilet cleaner, even though it would suit you." He finished holding up three of his fingers.

"So, the first option was the best for you. And even Jimin hyung approved of your designs when I showed him some of your works." Jungkook grinned.

"You what?!" You nearly jumped out of your pants, "How could you? That was personal!"

He rolled his eyes "What did you thought? That we would get the job easily because the CEO is my roommate? We had to go through the same process, dumbo." He flexed his muscles.

You pursed your lips in defeat. But then suddenly a question popped in your mind.

How could such a rich and well known person live in an apartment like a normal person?

##

The next morning, you woke up early as you needed inspiration for your next design and as well get some supplies.

So now here you were, at a convenience store.

After paying the cashier, you went out of the shop and stretched your body a bit. You were still lazy and Hoseok denied to buy you ice-cream.

Like you said, Can't a girl laze around in peace?

Yawning a bit and pulling up your loose pyjamas, you dragged yourself towards your apartment.

You suddenly noticed an oddly familiar figure sitting on the bench, beside the park.

You moved closer and found out that it was Taehyung.

You stared at his back in confusion. How could such a famous person be not known to you? Even though you were a big fan of the company?

You suddenly heard mumbles, it was coming from Taehyung; he was talking to someone.