19.

"You shouldn't have, Yoongi." You smiled as you got off the car and closed the door.

He poked his head out of the window and returned a smile. "It's okay. I don't have any problem. Thank you again for accepting my offer, Y/N."

"Thank you." You said as you flipped your hair behind your shoulder.

"Good night, secretary." He nodded at you as the window ascended and closed. The car's engine roaring to life as the vehicle drove away into the night.

A smile still grazed your lips as you breathe out and look up at the stars, twinkling under the atmosphere. The moon brightly gleaming with pride and lightening up the dark world.

After a moment of absolute silence and the crickets chirping above the trees. "YES!" You shouted at last as you flinged your arms in the air and shouted aloud with all your might.

"WooHooo!!!" You screamed some more as you did a little victory dance infront of the building. The breeze blowing slowly as if congratulating you.

"This calls for an ice cream." You sang and made way towards the small convenience store a few blocks away.

You entered the store and were greeted by the cashier, Suho.

"Y/N! Good evening." He chirped, his eyes disappearing when he smiled. Somehow reminding you of Jimin.

"Evening!" You laughed and went towards the freezer. Opening the lid and digging your hand inside, you pulled out your favorite flavor and placed it on the counter.

Paying for the frozen dairy, you skipped out of the room.

Walking down the deserted road, you slowly crooned to a song whilst pondering about Yoongi's words.

Still digesting the fact that the model offered you an opportunity to show your true talent and design for the fashion show you have watched growing up.

This was literally a dream come true. You came here in the hopes of designing but ended up a secretary but now, you finally had he chance to prove yourself.

Happily licking your ice cream, you walked past the park when you heard your name being called. This made you stop your movements as your body immediately froze.

You heard a small mumble. Sounded like a male voice. Sounded....familiar.

Involuntarily, your legs started moving towards the source of sound. The voice led you to the same park where you got your wound.

"Ooo...flashback," you whispered, cringing at the sight of the bush where you hid from Taehyung.

You suddenly heard the sound of the swing creaking slowly. Careful with your steps, you steadily peeped from behind a tree and saw Jimin talking on his phone.

"Jimin?" You whispered to yourself.

He sat up from the swing as he started walking back and forth, his phone tightly pressed to his ear.

"Still no information?" You heard his voice lowly speaking to the other person as if cautious about being heard.

What's he doing here?

Remembering the last time you had eavesdropped on Taehyung rang a warning bell on your mind. Eavesdropping was not good.

Turning to leave and let Jimin finish his weird conversation, you took a step back when the next thing Jimin said, made you stop.

"Her name is Lee Y/N and she is from Busan. Currently living in Seoul with her uncle."

Your breathing hitched as you heard your name being said to a complete stranger by your crush.